Windows 10: Could use some help with background colors

Discus and support Could use some help with background colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey guys, one of the pc's with Windows 10 on, when opening settings has a gray background instead of white and it seems i cannot alter this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeffrys, Aug 6, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

Could use some help with background colors

hey guys,

one of the pc's with Windows 10 on, when opening settings has a gray background instead of white and it seems i cannot alter this.

Anyone with suggestions to change this background please?

thanks

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Aug 6, 2015

2. Change application background color window 10

So...if I determine the RGB values of some preferable color, I could use regedit to change all backgrounds to that color? I think that would solve part of the problem, thank you.

DesignCurmudgeon, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Spotlight broken after Anniversary Update

I'm glad that I could help you. But with that setting the login background color is the same as the accent color and my little background changer tool doesn't work anymore :-(

PascalFolsche, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 6, 2015
  5. jeffrys Win User
    no Shawn,

when i open the settings menu.

Look at the pic please

thanks

F
    Could use some help with background colors [​IMG]

unfortunately one cannot see the difference.....

jeffrys, Aug 7, 2015
  6. jeffrys Win User
    Could use some help with background colors [​IMG]

this should be better guys, but not much like it is in reality

Jeff

jeffrys, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Could use some help with background colors - Similar Threads - help background colors

2. Fixing the background color on some apps in the start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fixing the background color on some apps in the start menu: Any idea how I can change the background color of the FireFox and Origin icons in my start menu? I tried fiddling with Themes and deleting + re-adding the icons but it stays the same. https://imgur.com/a/HOElR6R submitted by /u/spunc1 [link] [comments]...
  3. screen background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen background color: hello' I need help changing the back ground color on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-background-color/c502f009-3684-433a-b499-9867b6eb3faa
  4. Some text gets a weird color background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some text gets a weird color background: Some text on my computer, not just on the internet, gets a weird red/yellow/blue shadow behind it. Also, maybe all fonts are effected but it's more visible on some fonts rather than others. Also, just now when trying to upload an image of what it looks like, in the picture...
  5. Windows Background Color

Windows Background Color: I have set the following registry entries to reduce the blinding white Window background color on my Windows 10 computer: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors 190 190 190 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors 190 190 190 But every time the computer goes to...
  6. Background color of pages

Background color of pages: How do I change color of background to other than "dark" or "light" (which is actually only black or white)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-of-pages/21a74e83-697d-4a91-ba47-aac8f8039a3d
  7. Background Color

Background Color: My background color is black. How can I switch to white? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/cbb11878-5a0e-4174-b041-b2ba13daa4b7
  8. I could use some advise on using a NVMe card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I could use some advise on using a NVMe card: I have an Acer Predator G3-710 2016 (desktop) pc. I haven't found the motherboard specs, but in the meantime I attached 3 photos. Could it be that photo #1 shows the slot where the NVMe card plugs? (red rectangle) According to laurent_14 from the these are the available...
  9. folder background color

folder background color: Change background color on Windows Explorer in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/folder-background-color/61b017af-ddb8-483c-b62c-0f4d3e88545e
  10. Background Color in 10122

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Color in 10122: As far as I can remember, I have been able to set the desktop background color a dark value of most colors. I usually use a dark navy blue or green. 10122 allows me to only choose much lighter pastel colors which are much bright for these tired old eyes. Is there any way to...