Windows 10: Could use some help with background colors

Discus and support Could use some help with background colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey guys, one of the pc's with Windows 10 on, when opening settings has a gray background instead of white and it seems i cannot alter this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeffrys, Aug 6, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

Could use some help with background colors

hey guys,

one of the pc's with Windows 10 on, when opening settings has a gray background instead of white and it seems i cannot alter this.

Anyone with suggestions to change this background please?

thanks

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Aug 6, 2015

2. Change application background color window 10

So...if I determine the RGB values of some preferable color, I could use regedit to change all backgrounds to that color? I think that would solve part of the problem, thank you.

DesignCurmudgeon, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Spotlight broken after Anniversary Update

I'm glad that I could help you. But with that setting the login background color is the same as the accent color and my little background changer tool doesn't work anymore :-(

PascalFolsche, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 6, 2015
  5. jeffrys Win User
    no Shawn,

when i open the settings menu.

Look at the pic please

thanks

F
    Could use some help with background colors [​IMG]

unfortunately one cannot see the difference.....

jeffrys, Aug 7, 2015
  6. jeffrys Win User
    Could use some help with background colors [​IMG]

this should be better guys, but not much like it is in reality

Jeff

jeffrys, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Could use some help with background colors - Similar Threads - help background colors

2. colors of background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  3. colors of background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  4. Could someone help with my background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help with my background?: I'm a fanatic for having (what I consider) beautiful and dynamic backgrounds. Variety is the spice of life for me. I even changed some settings in the registry to have a new background picture every ten seconds. So, I need to change the size of the field in which the...
  5. Changing some Win10 background window colors.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing some Win10 background window colors.: Hi everybody, I have two questions related to the Win10 v.20H2 64bits (Home Single Language). 1 After upgrading, the background color of the Start window changed to a dismayed gray color. How do I change it to a preferred one? 2 Is it possible to change the aggressive...
  6. background color

background color: my screen has changed to a black background for games etc and I wish to turn it back to white. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/0e685942-3818-49bb-bd2b-fae2c3eff17a
  7. background colors

background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  8. Background color

Background color: I somehow managed to change my background color to black. Not Good. New to 10. Don't know how I made change; therefore, I am unable to find out how to change it to something else. Somehow changed color on front first page to color I wanted on every page there after....
  9. background color

background color: How do I go back to default background color? I played around and pushed the wrong buttons and it is a mess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/4356bbb0-f945-4328-899c-6a45f00714e4
  10. Some text gets a weird color background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some text gets a weird color background: Some text on my computer, not just on the internet, gets a weird red/yellow/blue shadow behind it. Also, maybe all fonts are effected but it's more visible on some fonts rather than others. Also, just now when trying to upload an image of what it looks like, in the picture...