Windows 10: CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties

Discus and support CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi My printer does have duplex available but the option is not showing in my Windows 10 printer set up. Please advise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SheilaJackson_55hr, Jul 7, 2018.

1. CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties

Hi

My printer does have duplex available but the option is not showing in my Windows 10 printer set up.

Please advise.

:)

SheilaJackson_55hr, Jul 7, 2018

2. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 7, 2018
  3. bk-pm Win User
    Duplex setting on printer not persistent

The reply is not responsive to my question. The printer works, and I can get it to print duplex, but I have to reset the printer to duplex printing (in the customize printer-device settings screen)
    every time I want to print duplex. It reverts to 1 sided printing; how can I get duplex printing to be persistent??

bk-pm, Jul 7, 2018
  4. JJG10 Win User

CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum

My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer will not give me the ability to duplex print automatically. Printer preferences shows only 2 sided manually and that requires me to manually remove paper, turn it around and insert it in the printer. A pain in the neck for I do a lot of multi-page printing.

CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties [​IMG]

I will really appreciate help.

Oh, by the way the printer works fine on my Del Desktop.

Thank you very much.

JJG10, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties

1. CP2025dn Printer does not show duplex properties - Similar Threads - CP2025dn Printer does

2. Duplex by default organisation wide all printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplex by default organisation wide all printers: Currently when you go to print it's always automatically single sidedIs there a script I can push out to make all print default to duplex? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplex-by-default-organisation-wide-all-printers/0811ac3a-a06b-49b3-94a0-0ef221e2a73b
  3. Duplex by default organisation wide all printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplex by default organisation wide all printers: Currently when you go to print it's always automatically single sidedIs there a script I can push out to make all print default to duplex? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplex-by-default-organisation-wide-all-printers/0811ac3a-a06b-49b3-94a0-0ef221e2a73b
  4. Duplex by default organisation wide all printers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns: Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns pages Page number at different spot on odd and even pages. one higher than the other Top starts at different place 0n top and bottom margins One lower than the otherProblem exists for MS Word and PDF in DuplexSame document prints ok to...
  6. Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns

Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns: Duplex printing to HP printer misaligns pages Page number at different spot on odd and even pages. one higher than the other Top starts at different place 0n top and bottom margins One lower than the otherProblem exists for MS Word and PDF in DuplexSame document prints ok to...
  7. Printer properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer properties: I cannot find the "manage" tab in printer properties so cannot define the printer and scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-properties/0b49e266-e6e2-446e-85db-d51e44e3073f
  8. Printer properties

Printer properties: I cannot find the "manage" tab in printer properties so cannot define the printer and scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-properties/0b49e266-e6e2-446e-85db-d51e44e3073f
  9. Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson WF3640 Printer menu does not offer duplex printing options: I have had an Epson WF3640 through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Previously there was a menu that came up when I selected PRINT and that menu would offer the option to print on both sides of the paper. Since the October 2018 update that menu does not come up and there is no way...
  10. Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print: I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer...