Windows 10: CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled

Discus and support CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anybody tell me what this service is and why i cant disable it? I cant find anything on Google about it? I can stop the service....but I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snadge, Jan 26, 2017.

1. snadge Win User

CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled

Can anybody tell me what this service is and why i cant disable it? I cant find anything on Google about it?

I can stop the service....but I cant choose any other option that AUTOMATIC.

Thanks in advance

CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled [​IMG]

:)

snadge, Jan 26, 2017
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 26, 2017
  3. StellaDo Win User
    which services can be disabled in windows10 home ediion?

I just upgraded my home computer from windows7 home edition to windows10, I have only one PC in my home, so I don't need to connect with other PC, and I don't like too much services running in windows10, pls tell me which services can be disabled without
    affect my Pc's safety? thanks a lot!

StellaDo, Jan 26, 2017
  4. CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled

It is part of UnistackSvcGroup services, so far there is not much info about them.
    Someone suggested they might be related to touch devices like a touch table and such.
    In order to disable it (since it is randomly generated), you need to disable the parent service.

reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\UserDataSvc" /v "Start" /t REG_DWORD /d "4" /f

TairikuOkami, Jan 27, 2017
  5. snadge Win User
    I think the registry is corrupt as the numbers/letters keep changing, further down are two more services that have the same numbers n letters on the end and say they are related contact info and calenders....3 services for that?, see below:

snadge, Jan 27, 2017
  6. To disable the whole bunch:

sc config CDPUserSvc start= disabled
    reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\PimIndexMaintenanceSvc" /v "Start" /t REG_DWORD /d "4" /f
    reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\UserDataSvc" /v "Start" /t REG_DWORD /d "4" /f
    reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\UnistoreSvc" /v "Start" /t REG_DWORD /d "4" /f

One Drive is also part of UnistackSvcGroup, if you want to disable that too:

sc config OneSyncSvc start= disabled
    sc config OneSyncSvc_Session1 start= disabled

TairikuOkami, Jan 27, 2017
  7. snadge Win User
    thanks for your reply...

do you think i should really be deleting Services that are syncing the MAIL app (I use it). as Sync Host_13bff6 says it synchronizes Mail, Contacts, Calender and Various Other Data

I looked in the registry under PimIndexMaintenanceSvc and there are TWO entries, that one and the same again with the daft code on the end of it, this code seems to change every reboot.... it seems to be a ghost of the original, the original seems to be holding the same data and MORE (see below)... your codes above are to make a .REG file with yes? put it into a text file and save a .REG then execute it? - I want to be sure im deleting the correct one, and how do i get the proper one working -

Heres what I found in the registry:

If I reboot and go to the locations (which you pointed out to me) i get these copys but with different numbers/letters on the end

I would like to fix this problem, and disable one drive...but i would like the original Sync_Host to run for Mail.

should I just delete these ghosts? or will that do more harm?

thanks

snadge, Jan 27, 2017
  8. CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled

No, you should not but since you have asked. You can disable it and see, if it is working or not, but unless you have a reason to do it, I would not. Only for testing or to solve problems. Disabling services for no reason is not a good idea.

Run CMD as admin and copy it there, then restart, if something fails to work, just change 4 to 2 and run it again.

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled

1. CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled - Similar Threads - CPDUserSvc_203ecd Services Unknown

2. Services disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services disabled: I have a Dell Alienware Aurora 13. I have had instability issues and 3 crashes since I owned it. Recently when I went to start some programs that had worked in the past i discovered that they plus many others were disabled in the services list. Why would this happen? i had...
  3. Services disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services disabled: I have a Dell Alienware Aurora 13. I have had instability issues and 3 crashes since I owned it. Recently when I went to start some programs that had worked in the past i discovered that they plus many others were disabled in the services list. Why would this happen? i had...
  4. Unknown Services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Services: Hello, I have an unknowns service running in Windows 10 :"SenseService", I have no idea what is it, and the manufacturer is also "Unknown".Does anyone know what was that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-services/10cf7b48-54dc-44ed-8f6d-0d5b5cda3d92
  5. Unknown Services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Services: Hello Microsoft, there are services running in my system that has a specific number at the end of the names specifically _91138 like Agent Activation Runtime_91138, CaptureService_91138, Clipboard User Service_91138, Connected Devices Platform User Service_91138,...
  6. WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service is disabled and cant start.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service is disabled and cant start.: im trying to use the xbox app party chat and toredo is not connected because ip helper service cant start. because its dependent on WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service and its disabled. its grayed out and cant change its state all the info ive looked for is horribly out...
  7. Disable Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Services: Hi, I wanna disable some services because I want & I have to do so. Just to be on the safe side, I need your comments if these are safe and conflict free? If you're on lack of sure information on each one, please don't increase your post counts :) --- 1 AJRouter - AllJoyn...
  8. Unknown program found in services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown program found in services: I have a service that I dont understand. I was wondering if anyone else has it in their services list. It's called PAExec. [img] When I search the internet for PAExec that it's a program by Power Admin. Well what the heck is it doing installed on my machine and why?...
  9. Unknown ftp service detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown ftp service detected: On my desktop and laptop, I seem to have an active ftp service running, unbeknown to me. I have never installed nor activated any ftp service and I checked the Win10 settings to confirm that. I only detected this with an app on my phone which scans my network, appearing...
  10. Unknown Windows Services _xxxxxx

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Windows Services _xxxxxx: Hi looking at my current running services I have: Sync Host_a0246 CDPUserSvc_a0246 Contact Data_a0246 User Data Access_a0246 User Data Storage_a0246 MessagingService_a0246 What are they and can they be disabled without any negative impact to my PC ? Thanks 84441

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cdpusersvc cant be disabled

2. cpdusersvc disable