Windows 10: CPU damaged?, Kernel Power 41 error?

Discus and support CPU damaged?, Kernel Power 41 error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Background I played normally until my PC crashed for the first time ever. This happened after some more attempts. In the Windows event log I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SanielDabo, Jul 11, 2020.

1. CPU damaged?, Kernel Power 41 error?

Background

I played normally until my PC crashed for the first time ever. This happened after some more attempts. In the Windows event log I found out that the error "Kernel Power 41" was the cause. After searching on Google I didn't find anything.

The crashes continued until the PC could no longer boot.

IMPORTANT: It has been noticed that he has tried to boot up again and again. That means: The fans start spinning again and again for 1 sec and then stop again. It runs the whole time like this. There is no output on the monitor at all. In the same frequency as the fans run, the CPU Led on the motherboard is blinking. But I don't want to believe that it is broken. I haven't done anything. It's not overclockable either.

I have already done a BIOS reset and removed and reinstalled the CPU. I could not detect any bent pins or other damages. (I thought CPUs don't just break for no reason) is only about 2 years old.

Is this somehow connected to the mistake? Unfortunately I don't have one myself, or don't know anyone who could lend me a CPU for testing.

I can give you the specs, but they probably won't help you much in this context.

Link Sharing Here a link to the video

(cables are only temporarily confused)

Thanks in advance!

:)

SanielDabo, Jul 11, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Kernel 41 Power issue

Hello,

When the computer shuts down or restarts unexpectedly, the Kernel Power Event ID 41 error occurs. Upon starting a computer running Windows, the system checks whether the computer was properly shut down. If the computer was not properly turned off, a Kernel
    Power Event 41 message is generated.

Regarding the error that you're getting, we suggest that you check the solution provided by

AndrewGeraci
    on this
    link

For more information regarding Windows Kernel power issue, kindly visit this
    article

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 11, 2020
  4. CPU damaged?, Kernel Power 41 error?

KERNEL-POWER ID :41 WINDOWS 10

I am serious problem in my new LAPTOP ASUS because of sudden shutdown that reports in eventlog KERNEL-POWER ID :41. There is no correction of this error in MICROSOFT WINDOWS and I dont know how to fix this.Please help urgent.

See below the urgency of this POWERFAILURE in a new LAPTOP!!!!!!

Crítico 24/12/2017 00:01:18 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 23:56:09 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 23:38:50 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 23:34:18 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 22:14:48 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 21:42:57 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 13:41:00 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 12:04:11 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 01:04:20 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

PedroPortugalMassamá, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

CPU damaged?, Kernel Power 41 error?

1. CPU damaged?, Kernel Power 41 error? - Similar Threads - CPU damaged Kernel

2. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  3. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  4. Kernel Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power Error 41: Good day.I am in need of some assistance.My system keeps on getting BSOD and for the last while now, out of the blue.Error details:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2024/02/10 10:28:40 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  5. Kernel Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power Error 41: Good day.I am in need of some assistance.My system keeps on getting BSOD and for the last while now, out of the blue.Error details:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2024/02/10 10:28:40 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  6. Kernel Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power Error 41: For the last few months my PC has been having problems staying on. It will randomly shut down while I'm using my pc. I would like to know if there is something I can do to fix it before I just buy a new PSU. It all started when I updated to windows 11. After resetting my PC 4...
  7. Kernel Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power 41 Error: GPU MSI GeForce RTX 3070 CPU/COOLER AMD Ryzen 7 3700x / NZXT Kraken X53 MOBO MSI B550 Gaming Plus MEMORY G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3600MHz PSU Corsair RM850 STORAGE Samsung: 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD / 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD BACKGROUND: Just about a month ago I build my first PC....
  8. error 41 kernel power

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error 41 kernel power: connected a sound bar via hdmi to usb converter. connected via usb to pc because the hdmi port wasnt working and i got this error https://imgur.com/a/hHTojZB . the hdmi port on the board doesnt seem to work is there something i need to do to make it work for the sound bar?...
  9. kernel error power 41

in Windows 10 Customization
    kernel error power 41: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyPAJT0rdLygZdBz-5GqTX-t_GjuQ?e=CLCmCY get this while doing randomd things , i chected the psu single rail 12v psu is fine hdds are fine, bios is fine, please help ironiclly while getting the errors code this errored again , same issue just a crash...
  10. Kernel power error 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power error 41: Hi! *Smile I have a problem. After upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10, when laptop goes to sleep mode, it won't turn on anymore. If I disable driver signature enforcement it starts normally. What could be wrong? Error file is in attachment. Thank's in advance! 37134