Windows 10: CPU Overheating + Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page STOP:0x0000012B

Discus and support CPU Overheating + Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page STOP:0x0000012B in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi guys this is my first time posting in this forum. I have recently updated my Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 10 2 days ago. Now I'm experiencing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by eses, Aug 8, 2015.

1. eses Win User

CPU Overheating + Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page STOP:0x0000012B

Hi guys this is my first time posting in this forum.

I have recently updated my Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 10 2 days ago. Now I'm experiencing a blue screen error saying FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE which forces my windows to reboot and run BIOS.

Once my PC runs BIOS, it shows my CPU overheating.

Additional Info:
    -I've only experienced this problem twice
    -The error usually happens when Google Chrome + DotA2 and some apps were open at the same time
    -The 2nd time the error happened, my PC was turned on for almost more than 24 hours
    -My desktop is about 4 years old. I haven't upgraded any component since.

Here are my questions:
    -Is it possible that this could be a memory/RAM problem?
    -Is the FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE caused directly by CPU overheating?
    -What are the possible fixes?

Thanks guys! Let me know if you guys need more info. For now, I turned off my pc and let it rest first.

:)

eses, Aug 8, 2015

2. Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page(Blue Screen Error)

If possible consider OpenHardware Monitor (free) to find out your realtime cpu and gpu temperatures to rule out overheating.

Also make a note of your voltages in openhardware monitor, they must be within 5% of spec for the computer to run right, ie..5% of 12v , 5% of 3v ect.

You can also get the cpu temp and voltages in bios.

Andrew P Jones, Aug 8, 2015
  3. J.DD Win User
    Windows 10 won't stop crashing

Looks like it's a 0x124 stop error which can be CPU related

Are you overclocking? Is it overheating? Is the BIOS up to date on this?? It can also mean the CPU is faulty.

Is this a laptop or desktop?

J.DD, Aug 8, 2015
  4. CPU Overheating + Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page STOP:0x0000012B

Can you include a screenshot of your CPU temps and GPU temps while running your usual programs. Also include the CPU usage of your computer while running those programs.

theveterans, Aug 8, 2015
  5. eses Win User
    CPU Overheating + Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page STOP:0x0000012B [​IMG]

These are my temperatures while running my usual apps:
    -DotA2
    -Steam
    -Google Chrome (Facebook, YouTube and 3 other forum websites)

CPU usage:

Memory usage:

Per app CPU and Memory usage:

EDIT: Added CPU and Memory usage

eses, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Pompano Win User
    Hi eses,

Your screenshot shows CPU temp is 65c. That is not overheating. Under load with stock cooling temps in the 60s will happen.
    What does your bios show for CPU temps?

And yes bad RAM can definitely cause this error. So can Hard Drive problems, bad drivers etc.
    I would start with making sure all drivers are up to date. Then either run windows memory diagnostic tool or remove all RAM except for one stick and test them individually to see if the problem persists with just the one stick. There are a lot of things that can cause this error but what I mentioned above is probably the easiest place to start. I have seen several machines do this because of bad RAM.

Pompano, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

CPU Overheating + Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page STOP:0x0000012B

1. CPU Overheating + Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page STOP:0x0000012B - Similar Threads - CPU Overheating Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page

2. CPU overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU overheating: My CPU is constantly overheating to about 85C, but when I open Task Manger to identify what is using the CPU capacity the overheating instantly stops and CPU temperature goes back to normal 34C. I have tried turning off all background processes to fix the problem, with no...
  3. CPU overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU overheating: My CPU is constantly overheating to about 85C, but when I open Task Manger to identify what is using the CPU capacity the overheating instantly stops and CPU temperature goes back to normal 34C. I have tried turning off all background processes to fix the problem, with no...
  4. BSOD 0x0000012b FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 0x0000012b FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello,My PC restarts once every few days for the past month with this error code. The machine is used for working and browsing. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and it found no problems.param1 0x0000012b 0xffffffffc00002c4, 0x00000000000007c2, 0x000001b83cbf5490,...
  5. BSOD 0x0000012b FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

BSOD 0x0000012b FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello,My PC restarts once every few days for the past month with this error code. The machine is used for working and browsing. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and it found no problems.param1 0x0000012b 0xffffffffc00002c4, 0x00000000000007c2, 0x000001b83cbf5490,...
  6. BSOD 0x0000012b FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. CPU Overheating!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Overheating!!!: Hello. Its Been A Week Since I Upgraded My Windows OS To Windows 11 And Its Not Going Well. My CPU Usage Is 30-60%. Is There Any Way To Fix It? Note: I Cant Roll Back To Windows 10...
  8. CPU Overheating!!!

CPU Overheating!!!: Hello. Its Been A Week Since I Upgraded My Windows OS To Windows 11 And Its Not Going Well. My CPU Usage Is 30-60%. Is There Any Way To Fix It? Note: I Cant Roll Back To Windows 10...
  9. Bluescreen 0x0000012b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen 0x0000012b: Hi, my laptop have bluescreen of 0x0000012b, it is Dell Latitude E7440, I do have the minidump and memory dump file but I don't know how to analyze it, can anyone help on this? Thank you. minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AplV82MRUO_BdajP03kfMOo0M5Y?e=CRyun1 memory dump...
  10. CPU Overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Overheating: Recently, I have been having a problem of high CPU temperature. It usually begins with 40C, then quickly goes up to the upper 80’s especially if I try running a game. I use Speccy to monitor the temperature. I have completed a whole clean up of the PC and had the same...