Windows 10: CPU Temp Monitor

Discus and support CPU Temp Monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pixiegurl83, Apr 12, 2017.

1. CPU Temp Monitor

Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen?

:)

pixiegurl83, Apr 12, 2017

2. Bluescreen with nvlddmkm.sys error(minidump attached)

More often than not BCC116 is related to heat. Did you download CPU/GPU and monitor the temps?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 12, 2017
  3. 100% cpu usage windows 10

I'm having this same problem with an i7-2600k. When I open resource monitor, it causes my system to hang and become jittery. I also get the millions of percent for the cpu column. Closing resource monitor makes the lag go away, but my cpu usage still reports
    as 100% in task manager. HWMonitor reports normal cpu temps and normal cpu utilization. Using perfmon shows normal cpu utilization.

ExplodingPawn, Apr 12, 2017
  4. BKnight Win User

CPU Temp Monitor

BKnight, Apr 12, 2017
  5. pixiegurl83, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

CPU Temp Monitor

1. CPU Temp Monitor - Similar Threads - CPU Temp Monitor

2. Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.: Can someone help me figure out what shortcut I used to do this? I don't have any software that monitors my CPU and GPU temps so I think this is from Windows 10. submitted by /u/simba_the_dog [link] [comments]...
  3. BSOD - Normal cpu temps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Normal cpu temps: This has happened twice so far, and before my csgo has been randomly crashing. Ive had my cpu temps and gpu temps open on seperate monitors and the temperatures were all normal. Idk where to start in trying to fix this, and I need to fix it quickly because I play csgo...
  4. Wrong cpu temp in Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wrong cpu temp in Windows: Hello, i have a AMD A10 7890K and in Windows, programms like coretemp, aida64, read the wrong temperature. While gaming aida64 says my cpu is around 40C and while stress testing its around 45C. My Bios displays te temps corectly. When i boot my pc from a cold start aida says...
  5. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  6. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Support
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  7. CPU Temp Questions

CPU Temp Questions: Hi All I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or...
  8. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.: Hi, can you all recommend me a tool that will help me monitor my CPU and GPU temperature? Previously on 7 I used to use gadgets but I no longer want to use them or they cannot be used with Windows 10 either. I also want to monitor my bandwidth. Can someone please help...
  9. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Used to show ok, I am certain...In the BIOS when I boot the PC it shows ok approx 60-65oC But not in the aforementioned apps....cant think why Thanks 36372
  10. Very high CPU Temps

Very high CPU Temps: Hi I turned my PC on this morning as I do every morning but instead of behaving like it normally does the fans started spinning 100%. So I checked the temps in the BIOS and the CPU is running at 89c. I have cleaned off and reapplied the thermal paste. I used Arctic...