Windows 10: CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services

Discus and support CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TeresaSch, May 24, 2018.

1. TeresaSch Win User

CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services

Hello,
    I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are:
    • Sensor Service
    • Sensor Data Service
    • Sensor Monitoring Service

Can I configure the CPU usage or sensor frequency without disabling the service?

:)

TeresaSch, May 24, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 abnormal CPU core 0 usage

Hi,

Sorry to know that you had multiple issue with Windows 10 and had to reinstall twice to resolve the issue. I also appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. However you can check that CPU performance by knowing what background
    services are running to know that follow the steps below.

• Right click on Taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click on Performance Tab and Click on Open resource monitor.
    • Tap or click on CPU tab.

Hope the above information is helpful to know the CPU usage. Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 25, 2018
  3. Wysiwig Win User
    cpu usage at 100%

CPU usage at 100% from start up for no apparently good reason. Service Host appears to be the problem but I cant narrow it down more than that at present.

Any suggestions?

I am using Windows 10 full release version 64 bit.

Wysiwig, May 25, 2018
Thema:

CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services

1. CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services - Similar Threads - CPU usage contolling

2. Antimalware service executable CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware service executable CPU usage: Just updated and Antimalware service executable is now taking up over 30% of my CPU. I hadn't even seen this program on my task manager prior to this I keep task manager open every day and now it's at the top of my CPU usage and it won't go away. I tried putting it into...
  3. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  5. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  7. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  8. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

9. Services and Controller app CPU usage

Services and Controller app CPU usage: The Services and Controller app randomly spike at around 40% of my CPU, I have checked for Seguarzo and "LenovoVantageService" but niether are there, have also searched in the registry for it. Is there anyway to find out what exactly is causing these spikes?...
  10. How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

in Windows 10 Support
    How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services: Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are: Sensor Service Sensor Data Service...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sensor monitoring service windows 10 high cpu useage