Windows 10: Cpu-z 1.71

Discus and support Cpu-z 1.71 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; AMD Athlon X2 450, Athlon X4 840 and Athlon X4 860K (Kaveri). AMD FX-8370, FX-8370E, FX-8320E (Vishera). Improved support for Intel X99 chipset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A Guy, Oct 11, 2014.

1. A Guy Win User

Cpu-z 1.71

CPU-Z CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

:)

A Guy, Oct 11, 2014
  2. IT Guy Viki, Oct 11, 2014
  3. 16G ram installed only 7.95g available

Hi OldbuggaLT

Please post the screenshots about the SLOT 1 and SLOT 3 from the CPU-Z Software. ( If configured Dual Channel mode)

CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

Thanks Advance !

IT Guy Viki, Oct 11, 2014
  4. Dude Win User

Cpu-z 1.71

5. A Guy Win User
    As not working? Not updated I guess. I have the TP downloaded, and Virtualbox as well, but not installed, so cannot test myself *Wink

A Guy, Oct 11, 2014
  6. Dude Win User
  7. essenbe Win User
    I have it in a VM and it said compatibility issues and wouldn't install. It may be the VM. I'll try it on my other machine that has a clean install.

EDIT: same there too.

essenbe, Oct 15, 2014
  8. Dude Win User

Cpu-z 1.71

Did you try the zip standalone Steve? That's the only way it would install for me.

9. tinmar49 Win User
    Great stuff, I hadn't thought of trying the zip version It certainly works for me, thanks Dude.

tinmar49, Oct 19, 2014
  10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    No Problems. . .Thanks "Big Guy"

Thema:

Cpu-z 1.71

1. Cpu-z 1.71 - Similar Threads - Cpu

2. Is this a CPU issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a CPU issue?: My Windows download fails right after it copies files from the USB stick and gets stuck in a restart loop until it goes onto the startup recovery screen error 0xc000000f where I am once again stuck in another loop after it fails to repair.I can load into the BIOS but now my...
  3. Is this a CPU issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a CPU issue?: My Windows download fails right after it copies files from the USB stick and gets stuck in a restart loop until it goes onto the startup recovery screen error 0xc000000f where I am once again stuck in another loop after it fails to repair.I can load into the BIOS but now my...
  4. Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature: Microsoft is changing the system requirements of the upcoming Windows 11 24H2 feature update. When Microsoft released Windows 11, it changed the minimum system requirements significantly. This locked out millions of Windows 10 devices from the upgrade to Windows 11. Now it...
  5. Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.: Hallo, nachdem ich meine CPU von ein Ryzen 5 7600X auf ein Ryzen 9 7950X3D geupdatet habe kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung 0x803fabc3.Ich gehe davon aus das mein Key Legal und Berechtigt ist für eine Erneute Aktivierung da ich mit den Key schon Mehrfach mein PC geändert habe...
  6. Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.

Nach CPU Upgrade Lässt sich Windows 11 nicht mehr Aktiviren.: Hallo, nachdem ich meine CPU von ein Ryzen 5 7600X auf ein Ryzen 9 7950X3D geupdatet habe kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung 0x803fabc3.Ich gehe davon aus das mein Key Legal und Berechtigt ist für eine Erneute Aktivierung da ich mit den Key schon Mehrfach mein PC geändert habe...
  7. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  8. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  9. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cpu still on

Cpu still on: Hi, I recently bought a gaming pc but am experiencing a problem. I shut down my pc- all normal. Its until i boot it up again. I go in task manager and check the up time - 4 DAYS, 23 HOURS blah blah blah. How? I need an answer to this immediatley as i do not want my parts to...