Windows 10: Cpu-z 1.73

Discus and support Cpu-z 1.73 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New validation eXtreme Overclock Mode with light CPU load New tab : CPU Benchmark Added L4 cache frequency (cache tab) Added Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A Guy, Aug 13, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Cpu-z 1.73

New validation

eXtreme Overclock Mode with light CPU load

New tab : CPU Benchmark

Added L4 cache frequency (cache tab)

Added Windows 10 editions

CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

:)

A Guy, Aug 13, 2015
  2. Lorien31 Win User

This app is no longer available since 1511 Update !

Hello all

since the update to version 1511, i am getting with every reboot a annoying message in action center:

This app is no longer available

CPU-Z 1.73 was removed blablabla.

This is really bad, why do you just remove applications without asking the user first ??

I can't get rid of this annoying alert that shows up every time.

Anyone here can tell me how to fix this ? Mentioned application isn't installed anymore. Also installing it again and uninstalling it doesn't help.

I am amazed how something this buggy gets released to the public as a stable version.

Cheers

Lorien31, Aug 13, 2015
  3. IT Guy Viki, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Cpu-z 1.73

1. Cpu-z 1.73 - Similar Threads - Cpu

2. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  3. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  4. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  5. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  6. Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change: Hey Everyone,I own a legitimate Windows license, been using it for years without issue. I recently upgraded my PC's CPU from and AMD 7700X to and AMD 7800X3D and now I have the "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner. When I try to re-activate windows...
  7. Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change

Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change: Hey Everyone,I own a legitimate Windows license, been using it for years without issue. I recently upgraded my PC's CPU from and AMD 7700X to and AMD 7800X3D and now I have the "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner. When I try to re-activate windows...
  8. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode: My CPU speed is stuck at 0.79GHz on my XPS15 9560.As you can see in the screenshot:- The CPU temperature is OK- The power plan is set to High performance- The maximal and minimal CPU state is set to 100%- Intel XTU is executing a benchmark in the backgroundIt only works as...
  9. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode: My CPU speed is stuck at 0.79GHz on my XPS15 9560.As you can see in the screenshot:- The CPU temperature is OK- The power plan is set to High performance- The maximal and minimal CPU state is set to 100%- Intel XTU is executing a benchmark in the backgroundIt only works as...
  10. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging