Windows 10: Crash and Reboot randomly. Possible NIC issue

Discus and support Crash and Reboot randomly. Possible NIC issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Figured I would post here to get some advice. I have a gaming PC that I built about 18 months ago that runs like a tank except for this occasional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dan96max, Nov 12, 2015.

1. dan96max Win User

Crash and Reboot randomly. Possible NIC issue

Figured I would post here to get some advice. I have a gaming PC that I built about 18 months ago that runs like a tank except for this occasional lockup I get. It locks up entirely and then reboots shortly after. It's only been doing this for the past few weeks and I get no BSOD. Today I checked the event viewer and saw that it saved a memory.dmp file with more info but after trying everything I can not get windb to open the dmp file due to symbol errors.

This board has a killer Ethernet adapter with garbage drivers that I think are my issue. The only issues I've had with this system over the past year have all been related to the killer Ethernet drivers. The system hang usually happens when I'm in a download client or leave something downloading for an extended time.

Log file attached. Any help would be awesome Thanks!

Specs

Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87
    i5-4670k
    8gb corsair ram
    2 X gtx 970's
    2 Crucial SSDs

:)

dan96max, Nov 12, 2015

2. windows 10 browsers crashing after cumulative update KB4090913

Black screen and system crashes randomly when using browsers . Reboot is then required

billt49thompson, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Mohit19 Win User
    BSOD System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

Hi everyone,

My system crashes randomly (sometimes only, not regularly). BSOD appears and the Error message: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled. The interesting point is that there is no mention as to which .sys file crashed it so I have no clue why this happens
    randomly. This crashes occurs two three times consecutively; the system keeps on crashing and rebooting on and on and then everything becomes normal.

Please help

Mohit19, Nov 12, 2015
  4. dan96max Win User

Happened again today. Logs attached. Thanks!

dan96max, Nov 13, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi {username},

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Crash and Reboot randomly. Possible NIC issue - Similar Threads - Crash Reboot randomly

2. random reboots and program crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random reboots and program crashes: not sure what is causing it i have checked my drivers and updated windows. i do a dumb file check and this is what it says* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false...
  3. random reboots and program crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random reboots and program crashes: not sure what is causing it i have checked my drivers and updated windows. i do a dumb file check and this is what it says* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false...
  4. My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots: This has been an ongoing issue for a while. It doesn't seem to matter what the task is that I am performing. Or what application or feature I am using. It does it sometimes when in use, and sometimes when I am away I come back to find my PC has rebooted. 1. I have tried...
  5. Random reboot issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random reboot issues: Ive been having issues with random reboots and not waking after sleep and what not. I've clean reinstalled windows 11 a few different times and still have the same issues. Ive upgraded drivers and not and still the same...
  6. Random reboot issues

Random reboot issues: Ive been having issues with random reboots and not waking after sleep and what not. I've clean reinstalled windows 11 a few different times and still have the same issues. Ive upgraded drivers and not and still the same...
  7. Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly: My computer has been restarting randomly. Not sure if its my PSU or GPU failing and I dont really know how to read the event logs in depth. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AizfND8h1Mggk346qZFlR1oUAKH_?e=hC8U3K...
  8. Random Reboots / Crashes (AuthenticAMD)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Reboots / Crashes (AuthenticAMD): Hello, I have been having many random reboots / crashes while gaming lately. When I am gaming my game will freeze, then the screen will go black, then the sound will turn static, and my PC will reboot. I have figured out through the minidump file that this is being caused by...
  9. Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random: My computer crashes completely at random, There is no blue screens at all just a reboot and I'm at my gigabyte's motherboard POST screen and back into windows before i know it. The chipset is the AMD 760g. My motherboard is the GA-78LMT-S2 Rev 1.2 by Gigabyte, I have 8GB ddr3...
  10. Wired NIC Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired NIC Issues: Hi there, I've been having issues with my network card consistently losing connection then getting it back, then dropping again in an almost loop type fashion. The connection grabs an IP for a few seconds then drops back out. The card also disappears from the Device...