Windows 10: Crash: Driver Not Less or Equal

Discus and support Crash: Driver Not Less or Equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone please look at my thread? Below, is the crash dump. ~[ATTACH] Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jesse Williams, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Crash: Driver Not Less or Equal

Can someone please look at my thread? Below, is the crash dump.

~ View attachment 22696

Jesse Williams, Jun 28, 2015
  2. auggy Win User

driver irql not less or equal crash netio.sys during game update in windows 10

I looked at the dump file you posted in
    this topic
    and the issue appears to be UrlFilter.sys (as was the case in that topic):

BugCheck D1, {8, 2, 0, fffff80406b6e844}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for UrlFilter.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
    UrlFilter.sys

Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+60 )

The process that crashed was the IMF.exe:

PROCESS_NAME: IMF.exe

The
    UrlFilter.sys
    and IMF.exe are components of IObit Malware Fighter.

I might suggest to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter and just use the ESET software that is installed.

However if you do wish to use IObit Malware Fighter you could try reinstalling IObit Malware Fighter using the latest version.

auggy, Jun 28, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    driver irql not less or equal crash netio.sys during game update in windows 10

Can you post a link to the dump file?

auggy, Jun 28, 2015
  4. satrow Win User

Crash: Driver Not Less or Equal

Hi Jesse,

Uninstall McAfee to begin with, it's (mfewfpk.sys) certainly implicated in these crashes, read and download their removal tool from this page first, once their uninstall routine has been and after you've rebooted, check that the both the default Windows firewall and Defender are enabled and active.

satrow, Jul 1, 2015
  5. satrow Win User
    No worries, test it for 7-10 days, if it's still good then, it's probably cured it (or you're on another build!).

satrow, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Crash: Driver Not Less or Equal

1. Crash: Driver Not Less or Equal - Similar Threads - Crash Driver Less

2. IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash: I've been dealing with a few crashes recently and am hoping it can be resolved simply.Here's the relevant dmp file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bJEwqFutLedWuSXrHHma11tEEcmCabuG/view?usp=sharing...
  3. IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash: I've been dealing with a few crashes recently and am hoping it can be resolved simply.Here's the relevant dmp file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bJEwqFutLedWuSXrHHma11tEEcmCabuG/view?usp=sharing...
  4. IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. driver irql not less or equal

driver irql not less or equal: I am experiencing Bluescreen errors when Launching games using EasyAntiCheat. The only one with a readable dmp file others show as unreadable when uploading is from today .dmp on google drive but I've gotten 3 or more different codes in the past for stuff like kernal mode...
  6. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver irql not less or equal: I am experiencing Bluescreen errors when Launching games using EasyAntiCheat. The only one with a readable dmp file others show as unreadable when uploading is from today .dmp on google drive but I've gotten 3 or more different codes in the past for stuff like kernal mode...
  7. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver irql not less or equal: Here is what I hope is the link to a proper zip file for the mini dump that occurred tonight.Been having extreme stop codes for last week and have tried to get to the bottom of them with no luck. They all point to a driver, but with the verifier cmd, couldn't tell much.Open...
  8. driver irql not less or equal

driver irql not less or equal: Here is what I hope is the link to a proper zip file for the mini dump that occurred tonight.Been having extreme stop codes for last week and have tried to get to the bottom of them with no luck. They all point to a driver, but with the verifier cmd, couldn't tell much.Open...
  9. DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL~Crashes on Startup

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL~Crashes on Startup: I inherited a laptop from my grandfather that crashes upon startup. I've seen many tutorials on how to fix this but none go over how to fix it if the blue screen appears when starting up. I cannot log in or anything. I see the Windows startup logo and then it crashes into the...
  10. Driver IRQL not less or equal

Driver IRQL not less or equal: Require assistance for this recurring BSOD Minidump as follows: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjCHvReXOkQli3wCpImKumCn-jYL?e=gYLBzT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/a5af156d-168a-4ada-bc33-b24bdcbc8238

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver irl not love less or equal windows 10 hp