Windows 10: Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL"

Discus and support Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After encountering the stop code: IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL, I found a solved question where they were directed to use the driver verifier following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RiddleMoon, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL"

After encountering the stop code: IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL, I found a solved question where they were directed to use the driver verifier following this link here and once I rebooted after setting it up windows crashed during boot up and after failing to automatically diagnose left me to either shut down or open advanced options.

I then attempted a system restore at a point from one day prior but that revived a message stating system restore failed to complete.

Wondering if there are any other options before I perform a hard reset on the PC

:)

RiddleMoon, Sep 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 crashing on IRQL Not less or Equal Error

Hi,

My computer continually crashes and provides the error 'IRQL Not less or Equal Error'.

After doing some internet searching I came across tfunders question (Windows 10 crashing on IRQL Not less or Equal Error) and have followed the link and
    instructions within their question.

Below is a linked to my minidump files. Any help you're able to provide is greatly appreciated.

minidump files.zip

Thanks

Braedan

BraedanJohnstone, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Doiid Win User
    BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

No violations during both scans. Pictures are listed in the order of scans in case both required.

Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL" [​IMG]

Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL" [​IMG]

Doiid, Sep 3, 2018
  4. JesseLman Win User

Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL"

BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

I've been getting BSODs every few days recently with IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. Following the procedures

from this Microsoft Answer
    , I ran Driver Verifier. I got repeated BSODs at that point (with no .sys file listed in the error, unfortunately), and had to restore from a System Restore point to get back into Windows.

My Minidump file is linked here:
    https://rg.to/file/dbb5141b2be49325b51a1a90269ec177/Minidump_022518-9515-01.rar.html

Please let me know if I need to include any other information in order for to diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

JesseLman, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL"

1. Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL" - Similar Threads - Crash loop IRQL

2. BSOD irql less than or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD irql less than or equal: I have tried updating anything I could find, and uninstalling the drivers I installed that started the issue stupid soundblaster g6 but I'm still getting BSODsI have a dump file I even tried looking at it in the debug tool but still couldn't figure out what driver is causing...
  3. BSOD irql less than or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD irql less than or equal: I have tried updating anything I could find, and uninstalling the drivers I installed that started the issue stupid soundblaster g6 but I'm still getting BSODsI have a dump file I even tried looking at it in the debug tool but still couldn't figure out what driver is causing...
  4. BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal: I get a IRQL BSOD, with the DMP file being stored after the crash. I don't understand the DMP file enough to work out which driver might be causing it. Could I kindly request some assistance? Happy to upload the DMP file....
  5. BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal: I get a IRQL BSOD, with the DMP file being stored after the crash. I don't understand the DMP file enough to work out which driver might be causing it. Could I kindly request some assistance? Happy to upload the DMP file....
  6. IRQL Less Than Equal Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL Less Than Equal Windows 10: I am having issues with multiple computer units experiencing IRQL LESS THAN EQUAL TO BSODs frequently but randomly. This code points to a memory or hardware issue, however, I have run AIDA64, MEMTEST as well as Windows Memory Diagnostic to no failure. The code also points...
  7. IRQL not less than or equal error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL not less than or equal error: BSOD on my Win 10 64bit. Get "Driver IRGL not less than or equal" and driver is netr28x.sys. Need to know where to get copy of netr28x.sys driver for download....
  8. Driver IRQL not less than or equal

Driver IRQL not less than or equal: What failed: arusb Ihx.sys Any help would be highly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-irql-not-less-than-or-equal/f42a81a1-6476-4e76-9b7a-a2baf96b845c
  9. BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal

BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal: Hi I was hoping someone can help. Windows 10 machine. I have been getting BSOD with IRQL Not Less or Equal for the past week and can't figure out why. I tried using driver verifier but ended up in a endless loop of BSOD on boot, and ended up having to boot to safe mode...
  10. BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error

BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error: HI, Since upgrading from 8.1 to 10 my PC often blue screens with the IRQL less than or equal to error. It appears to happen more often that not if i have sound playing at the time. I have upgraded all of my drivers to the latest ones and even on the sound card tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ir ql not less or equal stopcode bootloop