Windows 10: Crash Report Request keeps coming back after malware removed

Discus and support Crash Report Request keeps coming back after malware removed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Using Defender (in its sweep with the computer offline) I eliminated a 800 number type malware from my computer. I sent the error report (Crash Report... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 282stewart, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Crash Report Request keeps coming back after malware removed

Using Defender (in its sweep with the computer offline) I eliminated a 800 number type malware from my computer. I sent the error report (Crash Report BugSplat - with the picture of a bug splatted]). Now, every time I start up the computer and log in, I get the request to send the error report. It goes away only if I hit "Send Error Report" or "Don't Send". It doesn't say that it is a Microsoft request. It also says additional files have been requested to be sent - DriverUpdateQAUP1RU6.dmp and 1BH9687.xml

Is this crash report request a virus in disguise? How do I prevent this report from coming up every time I use the computer?

:)

282stewart, Jan 11, 2018

2. Windows Defender reporting and removing malware every few seconds.

I have ran two full scans and ran updates. Defender says I have "Exploit:swf/meadgive". It keeps coming back even after taking corrective action. Error code 0x80508023 and 0x980070002; saying they see the virus but it could not be completely removed. I
    searched programs and extensions to see if anything was on there, nothing unusual. I also searched REGEDIT but nothing in there either that I could find. Very frustrating.

richardboyle_1965, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Malware keeps coming back

See
    https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?Name=SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo.F&ThreatID=-2147247612

Also see
    https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo.A

Windows Defender should address this issue - - -

Any new browser extensions that you need to disable/remove?

Did you empty temporary internet files, reboot the computer, manually update Windows Defender and run a Quick Scan?

You may want to scan with the Emsisoft Emergency Kit (a free program): Как обнаружить и удалить угрозы с помощью Emsisoft Emergency Kit

If you still have issues see the following:

For issues with popups while using Edge see the Answer of GreginMich dated
    June 20, 2016: 1 888 2361 scam
    More detailed information on this continuing issue may be found in the January 2, 2017 post of GreginMich in Microsoft Virus.

For issues with Google Chrome see How to stop unwanted pop-ups
    or homepage changes in Chrome
    , and How to
    reset Google Chrome settings
    . You may want to use Remove unwanted ads, pop-ups & malware - Computer - Google Chrome Help

If the popups and issues continue see the following free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com: How to remove Adware, Pop-up Ads and Redirects from Web Browser

STEP 1: Uninstall malicious programs from Windows

STEP 2: Remove adware and pop-up ads with AdwCleaner

STEP 3: Remove potentially unwanted programs with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

STEP 4: Remove rootkits and trojans with HitmanPro

(OPTIONAL) STEP 5: Remove browser hijackers with Zemana AntiMalware Free

(OPTIONAL) STEP 6: Remove pop-up ads from Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome

You may not need to use Hitman Pro (Trial Version) or Zemana (also a trial version) as suggested in step 4 and step 5 but you may need to reset your browsers.

How to reset Internet Explorer to Default Settings (2017 Help Guide)

How to reset Google Chrome settings to default (Complete Guide)

How to reset Mozilla Firefox to Default Settings (2017 Help Guide)

How to Reset Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

Le Boule, Jan 11, 2018
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Crash Report Request keeps coming back after malware removed

It wouldn't hurt to give your PC an additional scan with another malware scanner. No one cleaner gets everything 100% of the time.

Suggest you d/l Malwarebytes (Free version) & AdwCleaner & scan with those to see what they find. There could be remnants of the original malware left.

Borg 386, Jan 12, 2018
  5. Thanks for your help. I ran the extra program, and it looked like it found some bugsplat files. I deleted everything found, and I haven't had the problem again. Thanks again.

282stewart, Jan 13, 2018
  6. Borg 386 Win User
    Glad I could help & you got it sorted. In most instances, you need to run an extra scanner or 2 to make sure you get everything & nothing else got into the system.

Don't forget to mark the thread as solved. *Wink

Borg 386, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Crash Report Request keeps coming back after malware removed

1. Crash Report Request keeps coming back after malware removed - Similar Threads - Crash Report Request

2. Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.: Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it. Event Viewer shows attempts, Defender "start actions" does not remove malware and a scan reveals the same threats. Event Viewer says Defender had a critical issue, throws 0x80508032.Have run FRST and have the two...
  3. Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it.: Windows Defender reports malware, but cannot remove it. Event Viewer shows attempts, Defender "start actions" does not remove malware and a scan reveals the same threats. Event Viewer says Defender had a critical issue, throws 0x80508032.Have run FRST and have the two...
  4. "UPhotoRun" named extension keep coming back after removing from Chrome

"UPhotoRun" named extension keep coming back after removing from Chrome: chrome://extensions/?id=hihbocbdohcpikilnjkjliboanbigjlbUPhotoRunDescriptionRun PhotoVersion1.12Size< 1 MBPermissionsDisplay notificationsManage your apps, extensions, and themesSourceUnpacked extensionLoaded from: C:\ProgramData\Ntbgur\Azkhbhz\CA16F534above mentioned chrome...
  5. Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder keeps on coming back after deletion: have a bit of an issue with a folder on my desktop. I keep on deleting and it keeps on coming back. I installed Norton. Didnt pick up any viruses or malware. Scanned computer with safety scanner. Nothing was picked up. Driving me nuts. I installed latest Win10 updates. No...
  6. Quick links keep coming back after removing them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick links keep coming back after removing them: I'm using Micosoft 10 on Edge in my HP laptop. On the MSN home screen there are quick links listed at the top to websites. I want to remove them. When I click on the 3 dots next to each link, it shows rename or remove. I click remove and they disappear. After I close the...
  7. Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in: Hi I am deploying Edge Chromium throughout my company and part of the install script I have is deleting IE shortcuts to discourage use before its unsupported My script deletes the IE shortcut in : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and also :...
  8. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  9. Malware keeps coming back

Malware keeps coming back: This softonic PUP is coming back after few restarts of the system. How can i completely delete it? [img] 144542
  10. Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back: I'm setting up a file backup on Win 10 Pro. Under the backup settings there is the "Back up these folders" section. I have a total of five folders I want to backup so I keep removing all the folders that Windows adds by default and leave the five (which are included on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://untsorce.cool/1f90ebeaf3ebeede5d.js

2. 1f90ebeaf3ebeede5d.js

3. what is untsorce.cool/1f90ebeaf3ebeede5d.js

4. facebook https://untsorce.cool/1f90ebeaf3ebeede5d.js