Windows 10: Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system

Discus and support Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am on a custom built system. It is fairly new -- roughly 3-4 months old. To date everything has been good, but today the computer crashed on me. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by genericandy, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system

I am on a custom built system. It is fairly new -- roughly 3-4 months old. To date everything has been good, but today the computer crashed on me. No literal visible BSOD --- but my screens went solid red & solid blue and the audio got stuck in a horrible sort of a feedback loop so its possible it was there and I could not see it.

Ive attached my computer crash report. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

genericandy, Mar 20, 2016
  2. DXter Win User

N97 system crash (show blue & red lines then restart)

my phone crashes all the time also... it has nothing to do with the internet.

DXter, Mar 20, 2016
  3. mura_kira Win User
    N97 system crash (show blue & red lines then restart)

me also i did the check and waiting ......

i will send it to NCC also if it restarted again before atleast one week (but i will make a big fight with them to not do same like last time when i send it..... they format it and reinstall the F/W)

i need a real sulotion thsi time .

mura_kira, Mar 20, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system

That sounds more like a system freeze with a display problem.
    If I may suggest something it would be to install the display drivers without any software and limited drivers.
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 70809

5. Tried it. About 6 hours later it crashed again. Another couple of things I noticed.
    - my print screen button no longer captures a screen cap. I tried the virtual keyboard too to be sure it wasnt a keyboard error
    - any time my monitors go to sleep, when I wake them up, all my programs are in different windows.

genericandy, Mar 21, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    With a crash you refer to the same symptoms you described in your OP?

7. Yes. I dont know if this is relevant, during both crashes, I had Netflix playing.

Digging around, I found this:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...d106aa?page=18

It seems quasi relevant to my programs moving around. I opened that config in the registry. There are 13 entries in that Configuration registry. Seems like there should be only 3 for the 3 monitors I have if the link is correct.

genericandy, Mar 21, 2016
  8. Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system

It just happened a 3rd time. Again when I have a video playing. Any further ideas on what to check?

genericandy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system

1. Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system - Similar Threads - Crash solid blue

2. Red dead redemption story crash blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red dead redemption story crash blue screen: HEllo IM getting blue screen crash when I open rdr 2 story mode cna anyone help me please? I have 16gb ram 1650 gtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-dead-redemption-story-crash-blue-screen/dcedab83-712b-4c9a-8050-6e7a928334bc
  3. System Crashes and Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashes and Blue Screens: Hello Microsoft Community,I have been having a problem with my system crashing randomly while under load. Three different versions of this crash will happen. Sometimes I get a blue screen, sometimes the computer simply freezes, screen goes black, and then reboots, other...
  4. System Crashes and Blue Screens

System Crashes and Blue Screens: Hello Microsoft Community,I have been having a problem with my system crashing randomly while under load. Three different versions of this crash will happen. Sometimes I get a blue screen, sometimes the computer simply freezes, screen goes black, and then reboots, other...
  5. System Crashes and Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. System Crashing and Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashing and Blue Screens: Hello Microsoft Community,I have been having a problem with my system crashing randomly while under load. Three different versions of this crash will happen. Sometimes I get a blue screen, sometimes the computer simply freezes, screen goes black, and then reboots, other...
  7. System Crashing and Blue Screens

System Crashing and Blue Screens: Hello Microsoft Community,I have been having a problem with my system crashing randomly while under load. Three different versions of this crash will happen. Sometimes I get a blue screen, sometimes the computer simply freezes, screen goes black, and then reboots, other...
  8. Blue screen with Red screen

Blue screen with Red screen: Hello sir, I'm using Intel pentium g4400 3.3ghz processor from 2 years ago and i have 8GB ram 2400mhz, Gigabyte B250M-D2V motherboard and recently buy AMD Radeon rx 560 4GB graphics Card.. after some days my computer doing blue screen i don't know why.. i have antivirus and...
  9. System Crash and Blue Screen

System Crash and Blue Screen: Hi there all, My computer never crashes, it has crashed twice in the past couple days consistently to create a problem. I have uploaded the dump files and system info. Anything helps!! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnM0r4-pnYFNiFALWoKNYagBkuGV?e=tsoSND...
  10. Red Screen Of Death and general system crashes

Red Screen Of Death and general system crashes: Hello lovely people, So I recently completed building my first computer to play Warhammer Total War, these are the specifications for the build: Case: CiT Vanquish Gaming Toolless Case with USB3 Port, Side Window, Card Reader and 2 x 12CM Green Led Fans Power Supply:...