Windows 10: Crash when open 2 games

Discus and support Crash when open 2 games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't open 2 games. Of course i can play just 1, but i need to put one in taskbar (SAMP) and when i want to open other game (it doesn't matter what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ovidiu, Jan 7, 2016.

1. ovidiu Win User

Crash when open 2 games

I can't open 2 games. Of course i can play just 1, but i need to put one in taskbar (SAMP) and when i want to open other game (it doesn't matter what game [League of Legends or something else]), the second game i open crashes.

Any solution?
    Crash when open 2 games [​IMG]

:)

ovidiu, Jan 7, 2016

2. Microsoft Solitaire "Event" does not work

Hi!

The Solitaire game worked fine on Sunday (without doing any of the suggestions on 2/18/18). This morning I opened the app and it allowed me to play one game before it crashed. Now the app opens, but when I click on "events", it crashes...just like before.
    I don't understand this...

Amy

ScrapperMom62, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Why my pc always crash

My pc always crash every time i open a non game app it usually crash when i open google chrome but when i play games it never crashes please help!

FredericoFloryan, Jan 7, 2016
  4. Crash when open 2 games

Have you tried running SAMP in compatibility mode? Most likely the issue is that SAMP simply will not function properly in Win10.

SylenThunder, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Crash when open 2 games

1. Crash when open 2 games - Similar Threads - Crash open games

2. Games Crashing When Opened Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing When Opened Windows 11 Home: Hi There,Yesterday , I Was Playing Some Geometry Dash With The Globed Mod . I Decided To Update My Windows And My Graphics Driver Since It Had Been A While . When I Updated My Graphics Driver And Windows Version , I Restarted And Decided To Carry On Playing Geometry Dash ....
  3. Hellow whole system crashes when opening games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hellow whole system crashes when opening games: Hellow,i need help im using a laptop windows 10 when i open any games and wait it like 5-7mins it crashes the whole system and restart it while im doing all of that my battery charger was plug but when its not plug it doenst crash it does its normal thing pls help me fix this...
  4. Games Crash on opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash on opening.: Hello,Almost every game I open crashes my computer. If I happen to get it open, there's no guarantee it stays open while I play. Good chance it crashes in the middle of me playing. When I say "Crash" I mean, screen goes black, computer turns off, computer auto resets. I...
  5. Games Crash on opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Crash on opening.: Hello,Almost every game I open crashes my computer. If I happen to get it open, there's no guarantee it stays open while I play. Good chance it crashes in the middle of me playing. When I say "Crash" I mean, screen goes black, computer turns off, computer auto resets. I...
  6. Pc crashes when opening games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes when opening games.: I open a game like csgo get into the lobby and it crashes. I checked Mai afterburner and it’s getting 936 mV and the gpu mhz is 1815 and memory is at 7000mhz stable. Also cpu is running stable. So is there any way that it could be my psu? I’m just wondering what else it could...
  7. Pc crashes when opening games.

Pc crashes when opening games.: I open a game like csgo get into the lobby and it crashes. I checked Mai afterburner and it’s getting 936 mV and the gpu mhz is 1815 and memory is at 7000mhz stable. Also cpu is running stable. So is there any way that it could be my psu? I’m just wondering what else it could...
  8. when i open any game it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...
  9. when i open any game it crashes

when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...
  10. State of Decay 2 crash when I load a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    State of Decay 2 crash when I load a game.: I was playing the game without any problem but suddenly the game crash. Now when i load my save game the game crash. But i can play other saves without problem....