Windows 10: Crash while refreshing(soft reset), Asus Laptop..

Discus and support Crash while refreshing(soft reset), Asus Laptop.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm stuck in here and I cannot do anything... I could access the cmd prompt but I can't go into safe mode(I think). No, my DVD-ROM is having No Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kaito.Virus, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Crash while refreshing(soft reset), Asus Laptop..

I'm stuck in here and I cannot do anything... I could access the cmd prompt but I can't go into safe mode(I think). No, my DVD-ROM is having No Media as its status.. I guess I need to use a pendrive.

:)

Kaito.Virus, Aug 19, 2018
  2. flmatter Win User

Laptop Refresh rate

https://www.g-sync.com/ scroll about half way down the page and they list some of the g sync laptops.

Acer Predator, Asus ROG, Msi all have g sync options as well Amazon search g sync laptops to see the list

flmatter, Aug 19, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 19, 2018
  4. garym123 Win User

Crash while refreshing(soft reset), Asus Laptop..

Unable to perform soft reset

How are you trying to soft reset? steps

garym123, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Crash while refreshing(soft reset), Asus Laptop..

1. Crash while refreshing(soft reset), Asus Laptop.. - Similar Threads - Crash while refreshing

2. my asus laptop won't reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my asus laptop won't reset: I've tried many ways like using the sfc and dism command and on going to my final decision on going back from windows 11 to windows 10 but the only way I can reset my laptop is through using a USB. this is very weird considering I cannot reset my asus laptop through the...
  3. ASUS Laptop password reset

ASUS Laptop password reset: My ASUS laptop just did a windows update. It’s now requiring me to reset my password. Never required before. I don’t recall my password and there are no options to assist me with recall...
  4. ASUS Laptop password reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop password reset: My ASUS laptop just did a windows update. It’s now requiring me to reset my password. Never required before. I don’t recall my password and there are no options to assist me with recall...
  5. Pc crashed while reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashed while reseting: My pc was crahsing while gaming so I tried various ways to fix it and when it was all said and done , I exhausted all my resources and myself to try to fix this. I then reset the pc and while doing so, it said "An error has occured" and crashed. I now cannot install windows...
  6. Pc crashed while reseting

Pc crashed while reseting: My pc was crahsing while gaming so I tried various ways to fix it and when it was all said and done , I exhausted all my resources and myself to try to fix this. I then reset the pc and while doing so, it said "An error has occured" and crashed. I now cannot install windows...
  7. Random "soft" system crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random "soft" system crash: Hi everyone,My system has been randomly crashing for the last couple of months. An open app Chrome, Firefox, OBS, Skype will suddenly become laggy and then freeze entirely. This behaviour then begins to affect other apps, as well as Windows Taskbar, Task Manager, etc. The...
  8. Windows "Soft" Crashes

Windows "Soft" Crashes: Recently I have been experiencing what I am calling "soft" crashes since I've found no term to describe this occurance. After a being awake for a while, my Desktop starts to malfunction. The pop-up previews on the taskbar no longer appear when I hover my mouse over the...
  9. Resetting asus laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting asus laptop: Can't reset laptop pressing f9 and nothing is happening. Any ideas anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-asus-laptop/1f181d3c-49c4-4a69-838f-bd0db2345f04
  10. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

Factory resetting my Asus laptop: It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-resetting-my-asus-laptop/10b80d5b-f017-4e67-9f31-70e0ee2511dc