Windows 10: crash Windows 10

Discus and support crash Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone currently I'm having an error when this error starts when i click on effects and presets tab in after efforts and my program got crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hamzazaman, Jul 25, 2018.

1. crash Windows 10

Hello everyone currently I'm having an error when this error starts when i click on effects and presets tab in after efforts and my program got crashed i thought it a fault with the software itself i uninstall and reinstall the software but get the same error after effects crash after that i started exploring the folders and when i click the folder presets by just click my explorer crash and Window close and i get back the desktop when i start searching about the error on the internet as soon as typed the word presets my browser close, samething with
    The folders when i create a folder name presets and click on it still get crash and went back to the desktop i don't what's going on and why my computer hats the word presets please help me or i have to delete and reinstall the windows and softwares which honestly i dont want and sorry for bad English ...expecting help

:)

Hamzazaman, Jul 25, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2018
  4. crash Windows 10

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

crash Windows 10

1. crash Windows 10 - Similar Threads - crash

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11: Hi, I'd appreciate some help with this issue for a neighbors son who has asked for help. The Software is Forza Horizon 4 version 1.478.564.0Windows 11 Home 23H2 x64. 16G Ram i5 CPU. Lenovo PC. nVidia GPUThe application crashes during initialization with a 0xC0000005 error in...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Win 11: Hi, I'd appreciate some help with this issue for a neighbors son who has asked for help. The Software is Forza Horizon 4 version 1.478.564.0Windows 11 Home 23H2 x64. 16G Ram i5 CPU. Lenovo PC. nVidia GPUThe application crashes during initialization with a 0xC0000005 error in...
  4. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  5. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  6. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  7. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  8. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  9. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  10. Game crashing when running besides a browser