Windows 10: Crash With a game

Discus and support Crash With a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys, i am writting this because i am currently encountering a problem with the dragon ball xenoverse and i thought that you could help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zader, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Zader Win User

Crash With a game

Hello guys,

i am writting this because i am currently encountering a problem with the dragon ball xenoverse and i thought that you could help me solve this,the game keeps crashing and the error log shows this:

Code: - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] Level 2 Task 100 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2015-12-28T18:08:26.271929200Z EventRecordID 2157 Channel Application Computer nikos-pc Security - EventData DBXV.exe 1.0.1.29413 5568b562 DBXV.exe 1.0.1.29413 5568b562 c0000005 001c3353 a20 01d1419a6ed00663 D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse\DBXV.exe D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse\DBXV.exe b8440b21-fe03-454f-8de3-109350a7c709 [/quote] Please if someone can help me out i would appreciate it A LOT!!
    thanks..

:)

Zader, Dec 27, 2015

2. minecraft windows 10

GAME CRASH An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. GAME CRASH
    An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. GAME CRASH
    An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. GAME CRASH
    HELP ME THIS WONT STOP SAYING THIS THANKS FOR RUINING MINECRAFT

zackJohnson1, Dec 27, 2015
  3. AlyaLee Win User
    BSOD Crash playing a game. dxgmms2.sys (MSDump Included)

AlyaLee, Dec 27, 2015
  4. RobboUK Win User

Crash With a game

I have heard alot of people having problems with a few games running W10 through steam.

The only way I would suggest running the game is, open steam right click go to properties, open local file, normally in Steam - Steamapps - common, Then your game name, scroll down until you find the .exe then basically close steam completely out and run it directly from the .exe. If that doesn't work try verifying the game cache, then if that fails a reinstall of the game or deleting the .dll files within the game files itself, then rebboting.

RobboUK, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

Crash With a game

1. Crash With a game - Similar Threads - Crash game

2. Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...: Games usually close or freeze without any kind of warning every 15 to 20 minutes and I've been also getting many bluescreens recently 2 a day or so.So far, I've tried:- Updating all my drivers- Checking for memory leaks- Reinstalling Windows while saving my files- Checking...
  3. Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...: Games usually close or freeze without any kind of warning every 15 to 20 minutes and I've been also getting many bluescreens recently 2 a day or so.So far, I've tried:- Updating all my drivers- Checking for memory leaks- Reinstalling Windows while saving my files- Checking...
  4. Games close without any error message and pc crashes randomly, but I think I've checked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  6. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  7. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...
  8. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...
  9. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  10. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x119_2_driver_failed_submit_command_dxgmms2!vidschisendtoexecutionqueue