Windows 10: crash

Discus and support crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; wondershare data recovery quit unexpectedly.. Will not run..I have the same problem with Aomei partition assistant.. 43882 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lowbdjt, Mar 12, 2016.

1. lowbdjt Win User

crash

wondershare data recovery quit unexpectedly.. Will not run..I have the same problem with Aomei partition assistant..

:)

lowbdjt, Mar 12, 2016

2. How do I find the exact date that I installed Windows 10 ?

Thanks, so easy. I don't know why Microsoft would make this so difficult to find. I found nothing on their Help Page.

My guess was one day off.

Thanks again.

Imagonna Crash, Mar 12, 2016
  3. How do I enable hands free mode for bluetooth devices (Iphones) on Windows 10?

I have update the bluetooth driver over a dozen times. Is there a supervisor or engineer that can look this over? The only feature that works as of the upgrade is the streaming of music from the phone to my computer. In windows 7, however, I could stream
    my phone calls to windows and use my computer microphone to respond. Has this feature been removed from windows 10? <----- THAT, is the only question I want an answer to at this time. I have been trying to figure this out for MONTHS. A simple "yes, that
    feature still exists", or 'No, we have removed that feature," is the only response necessary. Thank you.

Zero-Crash, Mar 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

crash

Hi, your title could be more explicit, which would help to get more views and experts on board..*chuckle

I'd first run chkdsk just as a matter of course.
    a. Windows key + X
    b. Click on Command Prompt (Admin)
    c. run Chkdsk C:\ /F

Assuming all else is fully working, I'd uninstall and reinstall these programs.

If they still crash, then check for conflicting programs.
    Try
    Clean Boot - Perform in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts - Windows 10 Forums
    Making sure you don't disable services related to these.

Then there's the event log. Use Event Viewer to see what the report tells you about the crash.

Good luck..

dalchina, Mar 12, 2016
  5. lowbdjt Win User
    I will reasearch these..Thank You.

lowbdjt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

crash

1. crash - Similar Threads - crash

2. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  3. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  4. Computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing: I keep getting a message that says DPC Watchdog in a blue screen and crashes. Please HelpThis PC is a couple of month old not even a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing/ef7c1ece-e2d8-4b24-8cd9-d00a2331247d
  5. Computer keeps crashing

Computer keeps crashing: I keep getting a message that says DPC Watchdog in a blue screen and crashes. Please HelpThis PC is a couple of month old not even a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing/ef7c1ece-e2d8-4b24-8cd9-d00a2331247d
  6. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  7. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  8. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  9. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  10. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...