Windows 10: Crashed BSOD now cannot start

Discus and support Crashed BSOD now cannot start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot provide the debug data as I can't get it off my computer which keeps crashing. I just moved to the UK from NZ a week ago and have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dawn1, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Dawn1 Win User

Crashed BSOD now cannot start

Hi,
    I cannot provide the debug data as I can't get it off my computer which keeps crashing.
    I just moved to the UK from NZ a week ago and have been using my laptop without any issues here until tonight to prepare for my job I start on Monday.
    Windows 10 has been installed since the release date in NZ and it has been getting noticeably slower the past couple of weeks with lots of updates - or what I assume are updates.
    Tonight while working on word and just typing up lists I will need it suddenly turned to the BSOD.

I restarted it and it got to the windows login page with my name and face and so I put in my password and it went to a grey screen with just the mouse pointer. So I ended up restarting it and I got to the same point, then it eventually showed the BSOD with Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error. Then I restarted it again and it is now only showing Critical_Process_Died as its error. I've tried to press F8 right after restarting to put into safe mode and nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Dawn

:)

Dawn1, Sep 5, 2015

2. Display issues

Didn't help Crashed BSOD now cannot start :(

start - now, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Display issues

Has anyone ever encountered such a problem?

The windows become small and the text is smeared each other..

Crashed BSOD now cannot start [​IMG]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

start - now, Sep 5, 2015
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error (0x7A) may be caused of a few things including a failing HDD, and in that case you will not be able to boot to the desktop at all.

If you let us see a camera snap of the BSOD screen, the onscreen codes will help us to determine the source of the issue, at least to some extent.

At the same time, try a bootble HDD test. I would recommend Seatools for DOS.

Take both the short test and the long test. Let us know the results.

Thema:

1. Crashed BSOD now cannot start - Similar Threads - Crashed BSOD cannot

2. Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10: Hi I have an ASUS tuf laptop running windows 10. This afternoon I got a BSOD and now I cannot get it to boot to windows. The UEFI / BIOS splash screen shows but then it just goes black and I cannot proceed any further. I will list the things I have tried so far. I have a...
  3. Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10: Hi I have an ASUS tuf laptop running windows 10. This afternoon I got a BSOD and now I cannot get it to boot to windows. The UEFI / BIOS splash screen shows but then it just goes black and I cannot proceed any further. I will list the things I have tried so far. I have a...
  4. Random reboots for months now, no BSOD or indication of a crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random reboots for months now, no BSOD or indication of a crash: A couple of months ago I started experiencing random reboots without warning, they occur usually 1-2 times a day. There were no BSODs or any indications of a crash such as dump files that I'm aware of. In Event Viewer I get a lot of 6008 and 41 Event IDs for unexpected...
  5. Windows 10 PC is now starting to Crash unexpectedly

Windows 10 PC is now starting to Crash unexpectedly: I've had my PC for almsot two years and never had issues till yesterday, my PC started to crash unexpectedly. I checked the Event Viewer, and this are the logs just before i had to force reboot my PC to quick-fix my PC. Although, it keeps crashing. The system has...
  6. BSOD appeared and now i cannot boot into windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD appeared and now i cannot boot into windows: So i was working on a ppt and then out of nowhere a bsod appeared, it restarted automatically and looped after showing checking media. I've figured it must something wrong with hdd so i went bios and hdd was undetected. After rebooting and changing sata config,the hdd was...
  7. Start button crashes and now my file explorer is crashing

Start button crashes and now my file explorer is crashing: When I click on my start button, the search bar disappears and I cannot open any apps. Now I cannot open my file explorer when I click on it, everything on my disappears for a few moments and then reappears. Yesterday, it only crashed when I tried to open my photo's but...
  8. BSOD crashing as soon as iRacing starts loading

BSOD crashing as soon as iRacing starts loading: Since April 16h my computer has been crashing to the sad windows blue screen as soon as iRacing starts loading into a session about 1/10 of the time. When it has loaded in, its been fine and never crashed except at the very start of the loading process. I believe they...
  9. Windows crashes and now is not starting

Windows crashes and now is not starting: Hello, My pc has been constantly crashing and not working. Here is a list of all the errors CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED SYSTEM_STORE_EXCEPTION BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG UNACCESABLE_BOOT_DRIVE My hard drive is also making a sound, it clicks regularly then stops and makes a sort of...
  10. Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD: I was playing the game "dungeonmans" and got a crash where my screen went black, and nothing further happened, eventually I powered off the laptop by holding down the power button. Now the laptop boots fine, but after having it on for 5-10 minutes it gets a BSOD and shows the...