Windows 10: Crashed but no visual BSOD during FFXIV, windows boots but blackscreen

Discus and support Crashed but no visual BSOD during FFXIV, windows boots but blackscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Panicking massively. PC is barely a year old, was just relaxing playing FFXIV and when a particular enemy attacked me before it loaded the visuals for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arisutan, Dec 23, 2016.

1. arisutan Win User

Crashed but no visual BSOD during FFXIV, windows boots but blackscreen

Panicking massively. PC is barely a year old, was just relaxing playing FFXIV and when a particular enemy attacked me before it loaded the visuals for the attack it made a horrible familiar BSOD sound and now my screen is just black with a giant white bar. Windows is booted I can hear skype starting up and when my friends message me it makes all the noises but nothing shows up. Terrified my graphics card is dead but don't know what to do, please help me!

EDIT** i plugged my monitor into my mobo instead as a test and now i get windows. trying to remove the drivers for my card and reinstall to see but i have no hope. this card was SO expensive and it died in less than a year??

:)

arisutan, Dec 23, 2016

2. Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 not working on Windows 10 after build 1703 update

Good day,

Originally my computer runs on windows 10 build 16xx version and my Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 is working properly.

but after the Windows 10 update build 1703 my Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 is not working anymore, it crash during boot up of Microsoft studio 2003 application.

hope you could help me.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

jaysonmatudio, Dec 23, 2016
  3. WKFO Win User
    Windows 10 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I've reinstalled Windows 2 days ago. I've turned developer mode on and installed a few software (if this has anything to do with the problem at all).

Mozilla Firefox, VLC Media Player, Visual Studio Community 2015 and WinRAR.

No, there is not even a single sign of problem until the machine freezes while I use the computer and a few seconds later I get a BSoD. (No matter what I'm doing on the computer at the time of crash)

Sometimes I can't boot the device after the BSoD, but if I try again a few times machine eventually boots up again.

4. axe0 New Member

Try to reseat the card and check if there is a BIOS update for the mobo.

Thema:

1. Crashed but no visual BSOD during FFXIV, windows boots but blackscreen - Similar Threads - Crashed visual BSOD

2. FFXIV Errors persistently crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FFXIV Errors persistently crashing.: I need some insight into these errors. I've updated all the drivers and game content. Ripped the game out and reinstalled and now the game wont go an hour without crashing. I've contacted the app support but was wondering if anyone here might have some advice. Im so desperate...
  3. FFXIV Errors persistently crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FFXIV Errors persistently crashing.: I need some insight into these errors. I've updated all the drivers and game content. Ripped the game out and reinstalled and now the game wont go an hour without crashing. I've contacted the app support but was wondering if anyone here might have some advice. Im so desperate...
  4. BSOD During boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD During boot: Hello my name is carsoni have a problem with my PC.Recently i replaced my corrupted ram with a new set of ram.When i try to boot my pc it suddenly boots into blue screen and it restarts. The Stop CodesMemory_ManagementPAGE IN NON FAULT AREAWhenever my pc restart it tries to...
  5. Blackscreen Crash, NO BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

Blackscreen Crash, NO BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: Hallo guys!I am currently experiencing crash after crash on my relatively new system.The Specs are as follows:MSI MAG B550 TomahawkAMD Ryzen 5 5600X32GB DDR4-RAM 2x16 Corsair Vengence RGBRTX3070 8GB, Asus ROG STRIXThe PC does still have warranty and is prebuild with the...
  6. BSODs during boot

BSODs during boot: Hello everyone, I have been facing BSODs during boot time for some months now on my laptop. When I turn it on there is a slight chance of not booting normally, where the spinning ring animation freezes and then throws a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD and then restarts itself and...
  7. BSODs during boot

in Windows 10 Support
    BSODs during boot: Hello everyone, I have been facing BSODs during boot time for some months now on my laptop. When I turn it on there is a slight chance of not booting normally, where the spinning ring animation freezes and then throws a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD and then restarts itself and...
  8. Windows 10 Blackscreen during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blackscreen during install: Hello, earlier today i upgraded some parts in my pc, bought a new gpu, new hdd and I decided to upgrade my fake windows 7 to windows 10. when i had all the new parts working I started the installation of windows 10. I made sure it started fine and then left my computer for...
  9. BSODs While Playing FFXIV

BSODs While Playing FFXIV: Occasionally, I get blue screens while playing the game Final Fantasy XIV. The game also crashes, at least once a day, but once in a while it will crash hard enough to go into a blue screen. Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836)...
  10. BSOD during booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD during booting: While booting, I often get blue screen with System Thread Exception Not Handled. Bug check code - 0x1000007e. Caused by driver Netwtw04.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-during-booting/565818d6-6981-4048-a517-0c3a99346f71