Windows 10: crashed while online ; won't start

Discus and support crashed while online ; won't start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Had said 'power save mode' Keep buzzing in a cycle and sounds like it's trying to restart but won't 16564 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by seaniebanawnie, Aug 14, 2015.

1. crashed while online ; won't start

Had said 'power save mode'
    Keep buzzing in a cycle and sounds like it's trying to restart but won't

:)

seaniebanawnie, Aug 14, 2015

2. N95: Using phone whilst Maps is connected.

Hi webbo23

Are you saying that Nokia Maps application won't run in the background but crashes? Does it make any difference to the result whether in Nokia Maps "Go-online at start-up" is "Yes" or "No"?

scoobyman---01, Aug 14, 2015
  3. cortana

my Lumia 830 does the same . It won't listen to verbal requests and no longer reads my text messages when I use a blue tooth device. Please help.

ShereenCassim, Aug 14, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

crashed while online ; won't start

Are you getting a POST screen? Can you enter the BIOS? What shows on the screen when you turn on the power?

Edit: Welcome to the forum.

WhyMe, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Thanks!
    Feel LOST
    nothing happens black screen
    On the tower it will flash the disc light and buzz say every 3 seconds like it's trying to restart but doesn't

seaniebanawnie, Aug 14, 2015
  6. WhyMe Win User
    If the computer cannot POST and you cannot enter the BIOS, that would indicate the problem is most likely not Win10 related.

Is your Tower bought from a shop/etailer?

This is what I would most likely do once I had checked to ensure that everything was properly connected and the pc will still not boot.

Standard Troubleshooting Procedure:
    Turn the power off at the wall.
    Disconnect all external peripherals including keyboard/mouse
    Earth yourself to prevent static discharge
    Open the case, disconnect all drives including HDDs
    Remove all other components except for CPU, RAM and Graphics card
    Try and reboot the pc and hopefully it should now come back to life.
    You can reinstall internal components one-by-one to determine where the fault lies.
    Make sure the power is always off at the wall before reinstalling a component.
    Test boot for each re-installed component

Warning: Do not try this if the product is under warranty. Do not open device and attempt repairs unless you are totally comfortable doing so. I accept no responsibility for any injury, damages or losses incurred by you. You accept full liability

WhyMe, Aug 14, 2015
  7. Bought about a month ago
    yeah I think I will contact the retailer

seaniebanawnie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

crashed while online ; won't start

1. crashed while online ; won't start - Similar Threads - crashed while online

2. Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start: Long story short I completely uninstalled/deleted edge and I was trying to reinstall it. Ive downloaded the most recent version for Windows 10 including the Canary and the dev build from the website and when I run the setup it immediately crashes. I've tried running as...
  3. Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start: Long story short I completely uninstalled/deleted edge and I was trying to reinstall it. Ive downloaded the most recent version for Windows 10 including the Canary and the dev build from the website and when I run the setup it immediately crashes. I've tried running as...
  4. Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Won't load online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't load online games: I have 2 hp computers running windows 11. One is 17" laptop and other is 22" all in one desktop. Suddenly for the last two weeks, I've been unable to play online games on both computers. I've tried chrome, edge and firefox having the same problem. I've rebooted and...
  6. Won't load online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't load online games: I have 2 hp computers running windows 11. One is 17" laptop and other is 22" all in one desktop. Suddenly for the last two weeks, I've been unable to play online games on both computers. I've tried chrome, edge and firefox having the same problem. I've rebooted and...
  7. Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.: I have recently bought DELL Inspiron 5301 laptop. After few days of usage ive noticed that the windows is crashing while watching videos online or while working on MS Office. However, windows run smoothly when its running using Microsoft Edge before crashing it shows a blue...
  8. Online Games Crashing

Online Games Crashing: Hey All, I'm pretty desperate here for some insight. So basically I've been getting consistent crashes when I try to play online games. Usually, I will be able to play 5-10 minutes before the game freezes and crashes. I am usually greeted with a crash message that reads...
  9. The AMD Crash Defender Service won't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The AMD Crash Defender Service won't start: Hi all, After several BSOD's and lot's of troubleshooting:(Besides Mem-, HDD diagnostics and more... BIOS latest version, SFC /Scannow, AMD cleanup util., Reinstallation of Graphics card/Chipset/Audio/Network adapters and bleutooth...My system boots up very slow with the...
  10. any browser will crash while play online video except YouTube

any browser will crash while play online video except YouTube: HI, there I have a problem when play an online video.I usually use Firefox as my default browser. When I play a video on YouTube, it's normal and the Firefox tab is fine. But when I try play a video in other websites, it can't play and suddenly the Firefox tab will crash....