Windows 10: Crashes after open for 20-40 minutes. Reboots then BSOD.

Discus and support Crashes after open for 20-40 minutes. Reboots then BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this laptop a few years ago, used. I've pretty much always had issues with it, but nothing that keeps me from using it. Normally I have to boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SyriaSirlay, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Crashes after open for 20-40 minutes. Reboots then BSOD.

I got this laptop a few years ago, used. I've pretty much always had issues with it, but nothing that keeps me from using it. Normally I have to boot it into the BIOS and then start it from there, otherwise, I get a BSOD, 0xc000000e. But today it's started crashing after I have it on for about 20-40 minutes. Crashes to a glitchy green screen, then reboots, where it blue screens as usual. Might have to do with a Windows update, as I tried to update it right before this started happening. Tough to say, though. Dump files might be a little off, as my laptop crashed again as I was writing this, but I can try and make a new one if you need it. I've tried resetting it through the recovery options, it cancels and tells me there was a problem with resetting.

:)

SyriaSirlay, Mar 17, 2018

2. ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD, even in safe mode

Hi, yes get the BSOD every 15-20 minutes or so. Then PC reboots and it will happen again after 15 to 20 minutes.

SpenceNichols, Mar 17, 2018
  3. DanielHP Win User
    Computer won't boot

Try pressing F11 or startup reboot, then if you have a blue screen wait at least 20 to 40 minutes.

DanielHP, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Crashes after open for 20-40 minutes. Reboots then BSOD.

If I take a while to reply, probably my laptop crashed again, but I'll try to be on my phone as well.

SyriaSirlay, Mar 17, 2018
  5. philc43 Win User
    I see you are using an insider release of W10. These new builds do not always have symbols provided for the crash analysis and so troubleshooting is more difficult. Due to the nature of insider builds you should report problems directly to Microsoft for their attention.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Crashes after open for 20-40 minutes. Reboots then BSOD.

1. Crashes after open for 20-40 minutes. Reboots then BSOD. - Similar Threads - Crashes open minutes

2. Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so: Getting a Kernel_Dada_Inpage_Error about every 40 minutes or so. This happens when I'm doing nothing at all. I can leave and come back and after awhile I will just get an error. Upon reboot it will say 'insert boot disk.' I will go into F2 settings when restarting to manually...
  3. PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on

PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on: This has been happening for a while now but has gotten worse recently.After I turn on my PC it takes about 20 minutes before both my monitors freeze, the audio continues for about 10 seconds then stops. Sometimes I get a constant buzzing sound through my headphones too. I...
  4. The game crashes after about 20 minutes.

The game crashes after about 20 minutes.: I start game, play approximately 20-30 minutes and screen freeze then game crashed. It's personaly trouble of windows, because i tried play games on linux and i don't seen this problem. Also not even game have this problem. Games i have this problem: CS GO, Genshin Impact,...
  5. Windows 10 freezes after 20 - 40 minutes after starting

Windows 10 freezes after 20 - 40 minutes after starting: Recently, my computer has been freezing up. Whenever this happens, all open programs refuse to respond, I cannot open any other files/folders/ etc., and I cannot use anything on the task bar, however I can still move my mouse. If I play a game and have a few firefox or egde...
  6. My laptop keep crashing after every 40 minutes.

My laptop keep crashing after every 40 minutes.: Hello all, My laptop is now crashing a lot, after every 40 minutes the screen turned black and i have to restart by using the power button. It may come from some softwares. Can you guys help me fixing this problem? Thanks...
  7. Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work: I have this pc since 2017 and it worked very well but I got a problem. My pc freezes and I cant move anything and when I force shut down it does it again help please...
  8. BSOD after 20 minutes

BSOD after 20 minutes: Hello, after building a new Skylake based Windows 10 64 bit machine to house my GPU with a friend (who does such things for a living) I am experiencing weird BSOD behaviour. The machine gets a BSOD after 20 minutes (irrespective of what I am doing at the moment) and...
  9. PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes

PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes: When my machine has been off for a longer period of time, usually over night it hard resets after 10-20 minutes in game. When it comes back after the hard reboot it runs fine and no more hard resets. 93500
  10. BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming

BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming: Hello, First of all,thanks for helping me.I`ve had this issue for a year now.I`ve tried memtest/CPU and GPU stress test.Everything was fine,temperature was ok. I included the required files. Thanks for your time, Alex UPDATE:GPU it`s fine and i`ve managed to fix it...