Windows 10: Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

Discus and support Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DoJoMast3r, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost random.. I check the task manager and it says my performance is running fine. PLEASE NOTE that this did not happen on the last build!

My specs, 6GB amd athlon II X3 450 3.20 GHz 64-bit Nvidia gtx 660

I have re installed the build 4 times now! and everytime I get random crashes, hard crashes.. I have to unplug and reboot!

Thank you so much for any comment given!

:)

DoJoMast3r, Mar 22, 2015
  2. loglolol Win User

Constant Crashing / BSOD

Since the post won't let me edit it, the rough time between crashes is 20-30 mins

loglolol, Mar 22, 2015
  3. Windows 10 freezes every 10 to 30 mins

Hi What makes you think there's a simple way? You can't remember what you did just before the laptop froze?? You could try to run with a clean boot to see if a program is causing your problem.

If your PC is brand new and under warranty ,return it!

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

garybear89, Mar 22, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

Are you getting any BSODs?

Boozad, Mar 22, 2015
  5. usasma Win User
    usasma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

1. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!! - Similar Threads - Crashes Freezes mins

2. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  3. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  4. Computer freezing indefinitely after 30 mins or less of light use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing indefinitely after 30 mins or less of light use: Hi all,I'm having issues with my pc running windows 11 with constant freezing until i disconnect the power cable.In event viewer these messages are frequently showing up before the message of unexpected shutdown:File System Filter 'BHDrvx64' 10.0,...
  5. Computer freezing indefinitely after 30 mins or less of light use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing indefinitely after 30 mins or less of light use: Hi all,I'm having issues with my pc running windows 11 with constant freezing until i disconnect the power cable.In event viewer these messages are frequently showing up before the message of unexpected shutdown:File System Filter 'BHDrvx64' 10.0,...
  6. Random Shutdowns every 30 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Shutdowns every 30 mins: Hello! Using a machine with hardware from around ~2012/13, and just late 2020 i started encountering a quite annoying problem. Namely every 30 mins exactly, with a few seconds behind or after that here and there, it does a random shutdown. The machine is not overheating,...
  7. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  8. Games keep crashing after 30 mins or so, new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 30 mins or so, new PC: Hi everyone! I recently upgraded my pc and build one, was having no issues at all until abut a month ago and Dayz and Rust were crashing after about 30 mins or so, I am now trying MS2020 and its doing the same. my pc specs are Ryzen 5 2600x RTX 2080s 32GB ram 850W Psu...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...
  10. Trackpad / Mouse moves to upper right corner, freezes for about 30 min

in Windows 10 Support
    Trackpad / Mouse moves to upper right corner, freezes for about 30 min: Hello TenForums... I'm new here, but not new to Windows :-) That being said, I have the strangest laptop behavior I've ever witnessed in all my years. I recently bought the new Vaio Z Flip 16gb RAM 512GB SSD i7 Skylake laptop. LOVE it. I dj every night. And for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom call video freezes after 30 minutes