Windows 10: Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

Discus and support Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DoJoMast3r, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost random.. I check the task manager and it says my performance is running fine. PLEASE NOTE that this did not happen on the last build!

My specs, 6GB amd athlon II X3 450 3.20 GHz 64-bit Nvidia gtx 660

I have re installed the build 4 times now! and everytime I get random crashes, hard crashes.. I have to unplug and reboot!

Thank you so much for any comment given!

:)

DoJoMast3r, Mar 22, 2015
  2. loglolol Win User

Constant Crashing / BSOD

Since the post won't let me edit it, the rough time between crashes is 20-30 mins

loglolol, Mar 22, 2015
  3. Windows 10 freezes every 10 to 30 mins

Hi What makes you think there's a simple way? You can't remember what you did just before the laptop froze?? You could try to run with a clean boot to see if a program is causing your problem.

If your PC is brand new and under warranty ,return it!

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

garybear89, Mar 22, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

Are you getting any BSODs?

Boozad, Mar 22, 2015
  5. usasma Win User
    usasma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

1. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!! - Similar Threads - Crashes Freezes mins

2. laptop freezes after 20 min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop freezes after 20 min: Hi My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-after-20-min/bd28c89d-5776-4f84-a4ae-c5886a40639b
  3. Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+: My computer works fine with no issues being for long periods of time, but when I lock my computer (WIN + L) if its locked for about 30 min or so everything freezes (the keyboard and mouse don't work) and I have to restart for it to work again. I've tried unplugging and...
  4. windows photos crashes after mins..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows photos crashes after mins..: Windows photos app.. Managed to import.. then it crashes .. It wont repair .. it wont uninstall to re- install.. Maybe I need a recommendation to another photo app..?...
  5. my comp will not go to sleep in 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my comp will not go to sleep in 30 mins: how can I enter the sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-comp-will-not-go-to-sleep-in-30-mins/f61f094a-f672-473a-a6c5-c808cbafa7eb"
  6. Video freezes at 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video freezes at 30 minutes: I have a new Lenovo X-1 Carbon 6th gen. My video calls consistently freeze between 28-32 minutes with an error code 0x8007000E. This has occurred in both Skype and Zoom and even on the Skype video test in Skype settings. All drivers and windows updates are up to date. The...
  7. BSOD every 30 min in build 10049

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 30 min in build 10049: Hello guys! Recently i've been experiencing lots of BSOD almost every 30 minutes. I don't know why did it start to happen because i didn't have changed anything in my PC. The screen i've been seen is this one: Attachment 16458 I dont know what to do. I've already...
  8. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...
  9. Trackpad / Mouse moves to upper right corner, freezes for about 30 min

in Windows 10 Support
    Trackpad / Mouse moves to upper right corner, freezes for about 30 min: Hello TenForums... I'm new here, but not new to Windows :-) That being said, I have the strangest laptop behavior I've ever witnessed in all my years. I recently bought the new Vaio Z Flip 16gb RAM 512GB SSD i7 Skylake laptop. LOVE it. I dj every night. And for the...
  10. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.: Hi there I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed the settings everywhere but I can't disable that behavior. Please help me. Any hint would be appreciated very much. 20342