Windows 10: Crashing.

Discus and support Crashing. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok so my pc just keeps randomly restarting. Either when I'm playing a game or surfing the Web. When it shuts down it will try to start back up. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Crumba, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Crumba Win User

Crashing.

Ok so my pc just keeps randomly restarting. Either when I'm playing a game or surfing the Web. When it shuts down it will try to start back up. The fans will kick on for a split second then back off. It will do this like 5-10 times before starting up. It seems to be hopping more and more often. It's not running hot. I have real temp going. The cpu gets to 40c and my gpu get to 36-40c. I have swapped the memory slots and ran it on each stick on its own. I ran a disk checker and ram checker all checks out fine. Every component is less than 3 months old.

My build is Intel I5 6600, nvidia 1060 asus oc, gigabyte h110m-s2h, 2x 8gig of corsair vengeance ram, power supply is a corsair cx450m I do have a 240gig ssd and 500gig hard drive

:)

Crumba, Jan 17, 2017

2. Crashing crashing crashing

I have updated my card to the latest driver, I have just reset windows again and it still crashes!

DanteCodes, Jan 17, 2017
  3. Crashing crashing crashing

Every time I play a game it always stops working, this has been happening for over a year and it is very frustrating, It happens on all games I play and I have a feeling it is a hardware problem as I tried a clean boot. Please help as I really would like
    to fix this. Nothing ever crashes when I benchmark it is only when I play a game and there are no conflicting programs.

DanteCodes, Jan 17, 2017
  4. robgr Win User

Crashing.

DL BlueScreenViews, it may provide some clues to the crashes

robgr, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Crumba Win User
    I would love to but I haven't ever got any Blue Screens

Crumba, Jan 17, 2017
  6. If possible,replace the PSU with a more powerful one.450w is a little underpowered for modern PC's.The alternative would be to have your PSU tested,because when the PSU fan stops,even momentarily,it normally indicates a power problem.

joeandmarg0, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Crashing.

1. Crashing. - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  3. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  4. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  5. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  6. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  7. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  8. Windows 11 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crash: Minidump.zipI have been receiving BSOD with the following stop codes:BAD_OBJECT_HEADERREFERENCE_BY_POINTERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONLink above to the Minidump files.Any help is greatly appreciated. k.Replaced Memory about a week ago but no relief. BSOD usually twice a day....
  9. Windows 11 Crash

Windows 11 Crash: Minidump.zipI have been receiving BSOD with the following stop codes:BAD_OBJECT_HEADERREFERENCE_BY_POINTERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONLink above to the Minidump files.Any help is greatly appreciated. k.Replaced Memory about a week ago but no relief. BSOD usually twice a day....
  10. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...