Windows 10: Create a CD of the Windows PE latest version for the imaging, recovery

Discus and support Create a CD of the Windows PE latest version for the imaging, recovery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Using Windows ADK 10 v1511, how do I create a CD of the Windows PE latest version for the imaging, recovery and system maintenance? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by balubeto, Feb 26, 2016.

1. balubeto Win User

Create a CD of the Windows PE latest version for the imaging, recovery

Hi

Using Windows ADK 10 v1511, how do I create a CD of the Windows PE latest version for the imaging, recovery and system maintenance?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Feb 26, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 26, 2016
  3. Need to create a CD copy of the update for windows 10 so i can upgrade my other computer

Original Title: Windows 10

alright if someone knows an answer I would greatly appreciate some help i am trying to create a CD copy of the update for windows 10 so i can upgrade my other computer because during the update process on computer #2 i accidentally downloaded the 32 bit
    operating system and i have been reading if you reinstall windows 10 you can change it 64 bit if the computer is compatible with 64 bit and i checked and it is but when i try to create the CD or USB the page won't load and when i try the recovery way through
    settings the get started computer reset won't appear either and i don't know what to do if anyone has experienced this as well and knows a solution or just knows how to fix it any help would be greatly appreciated

HunterCole, Feb 26, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

OldMike65, Feb 26, 2016
  5. DavidY Win User
    Here is the Technet article on how to do it:
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/w...=vs.85%29.aspx
    Basically you run a command (copype) to copy the files into a working folder, and then run another command (MakeWinPEMedia /ISO) to create an ISO file, which can then be burned to a CD.

DavidY, Feb 26, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Feb 26, 2016
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Feb 26, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Rats!!!! I read right through that, sorry.
    Count mine as a 2nd vote ???>?

Ztruker, Feb 27, 2016
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    Its ok Rich, no problem, seems like we both like the same program. *Smile
    Mike.

OldMike65, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Create a CD of the Windows PE latest version for the imaging, recovery - Similar Threads - Create latest version

2. Create system recovery image from existing system image not created with Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create system recovery image from existing system image not created with Windows: I have a Macintosh with Windows 10 running on Bootcamp that I was trying to upgrade, but unfortunately I accidentally corrupted the macOS Catalina partition while attempting to repartition the hard drive using Windows, which also corrupted the bootloader and rendered both...
  3. Create system recovery image from existing system image not created with Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create system recovery image from existing system image not created with Windows: I have a Macintosh with Windows 10 running on Bootcamp that I was trying to upgrade, but unfortunately I accidentally corrupted the macOS Catalina partition while attempting to repartition the hard drive using Windows, which also corrupted the bootloader and rendered both...
  4. Create system recovery image from existing system image not created with Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.: I need to install windows 10 on my PC, SB 2 15 inch. I plan to use a recovery image to recover the PC. However I am concerned doing so may update the UEFI/BIOS to the recent UEFI version released in April 2022. i.e. 392.72.768.0.This UEFI version blocks the downgrade of UEFI...
  6. UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.: I need to install windows 10 on my PC, SB 2 15 inch. I plan to use a recovery image to recover the PC. However I am concerned doing so may update the UEFI/BIOS to the recent UEFI version released in April 2022. i.e. 392.72.768.0.This UEFI version blocks the downgrade of UEFI...
  7. UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.

8. Cannot create system image on latest Windows 10

Cannot create system image on latest Windows 10: Hello, Since updating Windows 10 to version 2004 build OS 19041.388 I cannot create a system image on my external drive. After commencing create a system image I receive the message "not enough disc space to create the volume shadow etc, etc" and talks about space...
  9. Create Custom Recovery Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom Recovery Image in Windows 10: How to: Create Custom Recovery Image in Windows 10 How to Create a Custom Recovery Image used to Refresh Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 10130 released on May 29th 2015. The "C:\Windows\System32\recimg.exe" file...
  10. Create Reset Recovery Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Reset Recovery Image in Windows 10: How to: Create Reset Recovery Image in Windows 10 How to Create a Recovery Image used to Reset Windows 10 [img] Information If you're having problems with Windows 10 on your PC, you can try to refresh, reset, or restore it. When you reset your PC, it will remove...