Windows 10: create a recovery disk on windows 10

Discus and support create a recovery disk on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; create a recovery disk on windows 10 using usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IrfanGhouse, Jul 4, 2018.

1. create a recovery disk on windows 10

create a recovery disk on windows 10 using usb

:)

IrfanGhouse, Jul 4, 2018

2. How to create Recovery disk for windows 10

Hii Panel;

Last week i upgrade window7 to window 10 , so now what i want to know is that how to create a complete recovery disk (using Pen-drive or hard disk) for window 10. So that in future if any problem occur i can make format to currently install window10 and
    reinstall windows10 from that recovery disk .

Please tell me step by step process for creating recovery disk and also tell me how to again reinstall window 10 form that recovery disk ?

SuryaKantNayak, Jul 4, 2018
  3. how to create a start-up disk for windows 10 pro

Hi,

To help you create a recovery drive, we suggest that you try to follow the steps found in the article below:

We would also need to ask you if you are trying to create a bootable USB disk for Windows 10.

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, Jul 4, 2018
  4. create a recovery disk on windows 10

Recovery Disks

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below:

• Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.
    • Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

create a recovery disk on windows 10

1. create a recovery disk on windows 10 - Similar Threads - create recovery disk

2. Problems creating a recovery disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems creating a recovery disk: I cant seem to create a recovery disk for my Windows 10 computer.The recovery disk tool opens ok. I tick the box to create a recovery disk, press next, insert a 128GB empty USB stick, my Virus checker tells me it is inserted but the recovery disk tool does not recognise...
  3. Problems creating a recovery disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems creating a recovery disk: I cant seem to create a recovery disk for my Windows 10 computer.The recovery disk tool opens ok. I tick the box to create a recovery disk, press next, insert a 128GB empty USB stick, my Virus checker tells me it is inserted but the recovery disk tool does not recognise...
  4. Problems creating a recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Creating Recovery Disk on a HDD partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating Recovery Disk on a HDD partition: Hello,If I have a HDD and I create a small partition on it like 10GB partition and create a recovery disk on this partition. Will it format my entire hard disk or just the 10GB partition?...
  6. Error creating a system recovery disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error creating a system recovery disk: When trying to create a system recovery disk, I get an error stating that the media I'm using to create the recovery disk, a 700 MB CD, is too small. There is no other option for creating a recovery other than CD and I don't think they make larger capacity CDs so what's going...
  7. can't create recovery disk

can't create recovery disk: My Dell XPS 13 9300, Win10 Pro x64, five hours out of the carton, all updates installed, fails while writing the recovery disk to a 16GB USB flash drive. "A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive." It also leaves the drive in an odd state with no partition or...
  8. creating a system recovery disk

creating a system recovery disk: Setting up windows backup; if my laptop drive dies, how do I create a disk to begin recovery process? Is cloning a better option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-system-recovery-disk/0e608ccc-c4ed-4b81-90a8-59c2d88208c9
  9. Creating a Windows 10 recovery disk fails

Creating a Windows 10 recovery disk fails: When creating a Windows 10 recovery disk to USB it fails. Searching the Windows 10 forums indicates that this is a known issue with Windows 10. The only alternative is to created a bootable Windows 10 USB which requires the Windows 10 license. This did not come with the PC...
  10. Can't create recovery disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't create recovery disk: In create recovery disk with the save system files option. I get "unable to create recovery disk". If create without the system files option it creates ok. Don Cole 113704