Windows 10: Create a "Start Menu"...

Discus and support Create a "Start Menu"... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here's a way to create a pretty convincing looking Menu using your Taskbar. Try it out yourself. (click on the image 2 or 3 times if you find it hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Edwin New Member

Create a "Start Menu"...

Here's a way to create a pretty convincing looking Menu using your Taskbar.
    Try it out yourself.
    (click on the image 2 or 3 times if you find it hard to read)

Create a "Start Menu"... [​IMG]

EDIT: You'll have to loose the Search Box and Taskview as well.

:)

Edwin, Feb 26, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Feb 26, 2016
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Feb 26, 2016
  4. Create a "Start Menu"...

That's a neat little trick. Thanks Edwin!

blackroseMD1, Feb 26, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Major flaw: Explorer won't remember icons! *Sad

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Create a "Start Menu"...

1. Create a "Start Menu"... - Similar Threads - Create Start Menu

2. Is it possible to create a start menu jumplist out of a folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to create a start menu jumplist out of a folder?: Title. I've tried some thridparty apps like "Jumplist Launcher" and "Jumplist Editor", but they cannot craete a jumplist from a folder- only from a specific program or on the taskbar but not the start menu. submitted by /u/camk16 [link] [comments]...
  3. Customize the taskbar or create application groups on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customize the taskbar or create application groups on Start Menu: Where is the ability to customize!? why can you not create app groups on the start menu, or on the taskbar. this needs fixed. this makes things much harder to find and run. i want to group my photo apps into a folder called photo apps and have them accessible on the taskbar...
  4. Creating/building Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating/building Start Menu Windows 10: Would there be a current manual or notes available setting our or detailing how to install or create or build a Windows 10 Start Menu. Assistance is needed in correctly deciphering the various steps in producing a Start Menu. Thank you Benny Boy...
  5. Create folders in the start menu?

Create folders in the start menu?: I have tried creating a folder in every known location to get an additional folder to show up in the start menu so I can throw some games and what not under it...does anyone have any idea how to do this? I've tried creating a folder named "Games" in the following:...
  6. Tip: Create a Mini Control Panel in Start Menu

Tip: Create a Mini Control Panel in Start Menu: Although Control Panel is being slowly eradicated, there are still a few links that are useful and getting to them via settings menu is a bit unintuitive. You can of course, pin control panel to the Start Menu to make access easier. People may not be aware that you can pin...
  7. create folders in start menu to organize

create folders in start menu to organize: In W7 I have created folders in the start menu so I can organize by topic. I can't figure out if/how to do that in W10. Any clues? 7446
  8. Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu

Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu: Hello All, I was wondering how to add the applications appearing on Windows 10 Start Menu to Windows Start Screen, that too in a specific location on the start screen, with a specific tile size and under a specific application group? Do you think it's feasible? I know...
  9. How to create shortcuts for start menu?

in Browsers and Email
    How to create shortcuts for start menu?: I am at my wits end with this issue: I started to populate my start menu with shortcuts (tiles) for things like google finance, flagler live news, etc..all websites by hitting "pin to start" in the new edge browser. I have now made Opera my default browser, so now I...
  10. how to create sub-folders in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    how to create sub-folders in the start menu: I would like to organize my All Apps portion of the start menu in W10 as I did in W7. So far I have not figured out how to do this. There are a couple of problems. 1. Some programs just do not appear. I have one folder containing 3 shtcts. 2 appear and Uninstall does not. I...