Windows 10: Create and email pdf always wants to print it too?

Discus and support Create and email pdf always wants to print it too? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place to put this... Feel free to move it if needed. We just updated a work pc to Ten from Seven. When we try to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stevieray, Jul 13, 2018.

1. stevieray Win User

Create and email pdf always wants to print it too?

Not sure if this is the right place to put this...
    Feel free to move it if needed.

We just updated a work pc to Ten from Seven. When we try to create and email a pdf from a program called Printers Plan it always starts to print it too. We temporarily uninstalled the printer, but we would like a more permanent fix.

This program worked fine in Seven, so I think this is a Ten issue.

Anyone run across a similar issue? When printing to pdf and emailing, it seems to always want to print a hard copy too.

:)

stevieray, Jul 13, 2018

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Create and email pdf always wants to print it too?

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Create and email pdf always wants to print it too?

1. Create and email pdf always wants to print it too? - Similar Threads - Create email pdf

2. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  3. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  4. Creating PDF-files to save historic Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating PDF-files to save historic Emails: Hello, I created a programm that saves Emails form Outlook via MS-Word to Adobe-PDF-files. The system comprises of Win 10 and Office 2019 Excel vba. While the programm was running following error occured: 2146893792 80090020 Laufzeitfehler im Sicherheitssystem.Can someone...
  5. Creating PDF-files to save historic Emails

Creating PDF-files to save historic Emails: Hello, I created a programm that saves Emails form Outlook via MS-Word to Adobe-PDF-files. The system comprises of Win 10 and Office 2019 Excel vba. While the programm was running following error occured: 2146893792 80090020 Laufzeitfehler im Sicherheitssystem.Can someone...
  6. printing pdf from email account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing pdf from email account: i'm trying a pdf file from my en=mail account , i cannot print this file. Microsoft edge has to be reloaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdf-from-email-account/dcf521ec-b821-4fd5-a599-1dce3df008d3
  7. PDF documents being printed out too big

PDF documents being printed out too big: I pull up a print preview of a PDF document and all looks good. I go to print it and the document that comes out shows a greatly enlarged text and only a small portion of the document itself.. This is happening suddenly for all my PDF files. How can I adjust the document so...
  8. PDF printing from microsoft created docs

PDF printing from microsoft created docs: I cannot get either Adobe PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF printers to change the default setting of "letter" to "A4". I have followed the instruction previously indicated on this forum. I am allowed to make the setting change as a preference, but the properties dialogue box...
  9. How I want to open a PDF in email

How I want to open a PDF in email: When opening emails that have a PDF attached I click on the pdf and a pop up box asks me how I want to open this file - it asks if I want to use Microsoft edge which is fine BUT it asks me EVERY SINGLE TIME I open a pdf. I have selected the button down the bottom to say use...
  10. Microsoft Print to PDF Creates an Empty File (XPS too, if you use it)

Microsoft Print to PDF Creates an Empty File (XPS too, if you use it): Hello, First, some keywords to help search engines find this page. Microsoft Print To PDF Empty Zero Length File Not Working Administrator It's clear that the number of people with this problem is vast. While I don't claim to be able to solve the problem for...