Windows 10: Create Desktop Shortcut for Reliability Monitor?

Discus and support Create Desktop Shortcut for Reliability Monitor? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Anyone know how to create a shortcut to the Reliability Monitor? 30385 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SoFine409, Nov 16, 2015.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Create Desktop Shortcut for Reliability Monitor?

Anyone know how to create a shortcut to the Reliability Monitor?

:)

SoFine409, Nov 16, 2015
  2. 'Mike P Win User

create shortcut on desktop

It's on my win10.

Are you logged on in the guest account maybe ?

Create Desktop Shortcut for Reliability Monitor? [​IMG]

'Mike P, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Create shortcut to desktop

It depends on the version of Windows 10. In older versions, you could easily send to desktop, but they have changed it in the latest release. For classic desktop apps, you can go to C:\Program Files and send a desktop shortcut from there.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Right click an empty space on your desktop, expand 'New' then choose 'Shortcut'; in the dialog enter: perfmon /rel then click next, name it what you wish and click 'Finish'.

Edwin, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Create Desktop Shortcut for Reliability Monitor? - Similar Threads - Create Desktop Shortcut

2. Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?: I'm working on a software to help blind people use computers, and I'm searching for a way for them to create desktop icons/shortcut to Web sites. Is there a way to do this only using the keyboard ? I tried using the Shift + F10, but this doesn't work if an icon is selected,...
  3. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  4. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor: I've noticed that the Reliability Monitor has been acting a bit weird. For one thing, it takes longer than it used to to show the results. Not a long time by any means, but definitely a bit of a longer wait. The strange part is that critical errors such as Hardware Errors...
  5. Reliability monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability monitor: Reliability monitor shows unsuccessful application installation every 15 minutes Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Core. Product Version: 1.1.226. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Webroot. Installation success or error status: 1603...
  6. Send to - Desktop (create shortcut)

Send to - Desktop (create shortcut): Basically, i want to remove "send to" from the right click menu and in it's place, just have "Desktop (create shortcut)". So, you right click an icon and can immediately make the shortcut to the desktop without sliding the menu out. i never use any of the other shortcuts and...
  7. Desktop Monitor & Shortcuts

Desktop Monitor & Shortcuts: How to resize a desktop monitor in windows 10? How to create shortcuts in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/desktop-monitor-shortcuts/c5f6581e-55cd-4adc-823d-aef54c57256e
  8. Creating a desktop shortcut

in Browsers and Email
    Creating a desktop shortcut: All I want to do is create a Desktop shortcut & icon for Microsoft Edge. Simple I thought, but I cannot do it. If I move an icon in the source folder, either an exe or lnk, to the Desktop it does not launch when clicked, or when I click open or run as Admin. Sometimes I cant...
  9. Create Desktop Shortcut

in Browsers and Email
    Create Desktop Shortcut: O.k. I give up...can someone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut ? using Edge browser....also how do you move something from the favourites bar to the desktop?......it must be possible surely ?........Del. 73345
  10. Create Reliability Monitor Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Reliability Monitor Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Reliability Monitor Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Reliability Monitor Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create shortcut to reliability monitor