Windows 10: Create more secure apps with less effort (10 by 10)

Discus and support Create more secure apps with less effort (10 by 10) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In our final post of the Windows 10 by 10 development series, we’ll talk about the feature introductions and enhancements in Windows 10 that help you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Create more secure apps with less effort (10 by 10)

Source: Create more secure apps with less effort (10 by 10) | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 13, 2015
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Yahoo says Windows 10 Mail client is insecure

Thank you for updating us.

In Yahoo Mail the option to allow apps that use a less secure sign in should be enabled. To do that kindly log in to on this
    link using your Yahoo Mail account and select
    Allow apps that use less secure sign in.

You can use Windows Mail app feedback option to give us suggestions or comments to improve the services that we are providing. Check on this
    link for more
    information regarding on how to create a feedback on Windows Mail app.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Windows 10 Pro, more or less secure when TPM is enabled?

Hi,

For Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for Windows 10, you can refer to the article below:

TPM recommendations

In addition, we highly recommend that you post your query on the TechNet Microsoft Forums and
    Microsoft Developer Network. They are more geared to this kind of discussions.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Regards.

Romel Ram, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Create more secure apps with less effort (10 by 10)

1. Create more secure apps with less effort (10 by 10) - Similar Threads - Create more secure

2. Will reinstalling windows 10 create more problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will reinstalling windows 10 create more problems?: Windows 10 Home Edition on Dell Alienware LaptopIt's a long story but the problems started when half of my system 32 files got deleted. I got the bluescreen troubleshooter and was able to restore my laptop to a point from a few months ago. The problem is now pretty much all...
  3. Will reinstalling windows 10 create more problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will reinstalling windows 10 create more problems?: Windows 10 Home Edition on Dell Alienware LaptopIt's a long story but the problems started when half of my system 32 files got deleted. I got the bluescreen troubleshooter and was able to restore my laptop to a point from a few months ago. The problem is now pretty much all...
  4. Will reinstalling windows 10 create more problems?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Make Windows 10 more secure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make Windows 10 more secure: Hello, since I saw a video how easy it is to bypass the normal Windows login-screen, I was wondering how I could protect myself against it. Against live-boot from other media: I have enabled bitlocker encryption, so booting from a live-stick (e.g. Linux) should not give...
  6. GMail no Working Again for Less Secure Apps

in Browsers and Email
    GMail no Working Again for Less Secure Apps: I see Gmail is not working again for less secure apps like Outlook 2010. I've enabled the option for access to less secure apps but can't log into GMail using Outlook 2010. These issues are happening more frequently. I guess they have a server problem and will sort it out...
  7. GMail no Working Again for Less Secure Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GMail no Working Again for Less Secure Apps: I see Gmail is not working again for less secure apps like Outlook 2010. I've enabled the option for access to less secure apps but can't log into GMail using Outlook 2010. These issues are happening more frequently. I guess they have a server problem and will sort it out...
  8. Security, creating new app passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security, creating new app passwords: Why when I create one new app password from a device, my activity shows that I have created it 3 times? Session activity App password created Successful sign-in App password created Successful sign-in App password created Successful sign-in...
  9. BSOD more or less randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD more or less randomly: I did some troubleshooting by myself with the first memory dump, and I concluded that there was something wrong with my network card drivers, which I updated. Then I got two more BSODs (I have gotten a lot more before these three, but I haven't enabled memory dump then), with...
  10. Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 News
    Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello: [img] When we started building Windows 10, the team spent a lot of time and energy thinking about how to make computing more personal. We want your devices to recognize you, to understand what you’re saying… we want the experience to go wherever you do and we want you to...