Windows 10: create new folder to This PC

Discus and support create new folder to This PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I want to create a brand new folder to the This PC hub, is this possible? if so could you help? 30916 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shaun kennedu, Nov 20, 2015.

1. create new folder to This PC

Hi, I want to create a brand new folder to the This PC hub, is this possible?
    if so could you help?

:)

shaun kennedu, Nov 20, 2015

2. Can I create a new folder in the OneDrive & This PC lists - Windows 10

Hi Taffy,

Thanks for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you want to create and sync the files of a common folder under
    This PC and OneDrive.

Unfortunately the option you are looking for is currently not available on Windows 10 OS. You can either create a folder under
    OneDrive or This PC location to view your files.

Write to us for further assistance on any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Taffy087 Win User
    Can I create a new folder in the OneDrive & This PC lists - Windows 10

Here's what I see when I click on my desktop shortcut icon to This PC:

create new folder to This PC [​IMG]

I have several folders that I use frequently every day - they're in Documents > Main and because of the first letter of their names they're near the bottom of the list. Let's use "Weather" as the example (which isn't the name!).

What I'd like to do is have "Weather" appearing in both the OneDrive and This PC lists. Is it possible to do this please? TIA

Taffy087, Nov 20, 2015
  4. navuho Win User

create new folder to This PC

Why not use "quick access" it is exactly for that.

navuho, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

create new folder to This PC

1. create new folder to This PC - Similar Threads - create folder

2. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  3. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  4. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  6. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  7. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

8. why can't i create a new folder without name in windows 10 using ALT 0160 or 255?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i create a new folder without name in windows 10 using ALT 0160 or 255?: right-clicked on a new folder to rename it, held ALT, and typed 0160 or 255 but it didn't work. I created this question not as a question, but to answer my question because this thread is locked.You want to make sure you have num lock on, and then while holding down alt, type...
  9. why can't i create a new folder without name in windows 10 using ALT 0160 or 255?

why can't i create a new folder without name in windows 10 using ALT 0160 or 255?: right-clicked on a new folder to rename it, held ALT, and typed 0160 or 255 but it didn't work. I created this question not as a question, but to answer my question because this thread is locked.You want to make sure you have num lock on, and then while holding down alt, type...
  10. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder: HI I am creating a custom image Windows installation bootable USB which works well. My issue is that after installation a folder with all the .svm files called $Windows.~LS is created and this consumes alot of space almost 27Gb's. I am a bit hard pressed for space.Is there...