Windows 10: create skipable product key installation ISO

Discus and support create skipable product key installation ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im not trying to do anything illegal or anything but i want to create a skipable installation iso. Ive been able to successfully do this with windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carlos28355, Nov 5, 2015.

1. create skipable product key installation ISO

Im not trying to do anything illegal or anything but i want to create a skipable installation iso. Ive been able to successfully do this with windows 8/8.1. The reason for me to do this is I work at a computer repair shop and we do a lot of installs. To keep up a fast pace i find it easier to skip the product key initially and activate it later. I cant seem to find the ei.efg file to edit. Perhaps they changed the format of the install..Thanks for the help

https://www.techmesto.com/install-windows-8-1-without-product-key/

:)

carlos28355, Nov 5, 2015
  2. Neil_987 Win User

Windows 10 exe to iso

I recently upgraded from windows 7 to 10. I made the mistake of selecting the exe files during download and installation. I would like to create an ISO version on USB that I can use for a future clean installation. Since I was not given a product key for
    the upgrade, I cannot just download an ISO version.

My questions: How can I create an ISO image from the exe files on my computer? Will this have the product key embedded in it?

Neil_987, Nov 5, 2015
  3. product key changed

Get the ISO, create bootable media, boot from it, clean install. The product key should be embedded in the BIOS *if* it is a legitimate pre-install.

Shenan Stanley, Nov 5, 2015
  4. create skipable product key installation ISO

You should be able to skip the product key currently. Are you just not finding it? Lower left-hand side, called "Do this later"

create skipable product key installation ISO [​IMG]

DustSailor, Nov 6, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Put the generic Windows 10 product key that everyone gets from an upgrade into an unattended.xml answer file:
    Download AutoUnattend.xml For Windows 10

You'll probably have to make different DVDs for Home and Pro, each with their respective product key in the answer file.

NavyLCDR, Nov 6, 2015
  6. Muffy Win User
    As per DustSailor comment above you can leave key till later, Microsoft are now allowing install of clean win 10 install without a prior version as long as you have the legitimate key for that prior up-gradable version.

Muffy, Nov 6, 2015
  7. ill check out about adding that file thanks for the info...

and perhaps i just jumped the gun and didnt pay close enough attention. if MS allows you to skip the key as is then thats even better for me....*Zip. Thanks again. Sorry i didnt notice the do it later option....

carlos28355, Nov 6, 2015
  8. create skipable product key installation ISO

I thought that was only for recent Insider builds, not for the versions you get from the Media Creation Tool??

Mark Phelps, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

create skipable product key installation ISO

1. create skipable product key installation ISO - Similar Threads - create skipable product

2. how to create product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to create product key?: We have lost our Product key, then how we Update our product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-product-key/51932532-3eec-4825-bf28-98e3997dd9c5
  3. how to create product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to create product key?: We have lost our Product key, then how we Update our product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-product-key/51932532-3eec-4825-bf28-98e3997dd9c5
  4. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key and ISO: Hy I have purchased Windows 10 Key from Microsoft, I am not able to find the product key and ISO for downloading. Need assistance for that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-and-iso/48d2501c-391b-4d14-9a90-1530bf2513b6
  5. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Product Key and ISO: Hy I have purchased Windows 10 Key from Microsoft, I am not able to find the product key and ISO for downloading. Need assistance for that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-and-iso/48d2501c-391b-4d14-9a90-1530bf2513b6
  6. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

7. I ordered Windows 10 and created an ISO but was never given a product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I ordered Windows 10 and created an ISO but was never given a product key: I ordered Windows 10 and created an ISO but was never given a product key. The key was displayed right after I completed the purchase but as soon as I clicked the install button it went away and I cannot access it. I have no way of knowing what it is....
  8. I ordered Windows 10 and created an ISO but was never given a product key

I ordered Windows 10 and created an ISO but was never given a product key: I ordered Windows 10 and created an ISO but was never given a product key. The key was displayed right after I completed the purchase but as soon as I clicked the install button it went away and I cannot access it. I have no way of knowing what it is....
  9. creating iso to install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    creating iso to install windows: I am trying to create a Windows ISO file. I am using the windows media creation tool. I have a 500 GB SD card in order to download it onto. I have 25 GB free on my C: drive. I have directed the download to the SD card. After it downloads the OS and verifies it, it begins...
  10. ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISO file downloaded, but no product key.: I Downloaded a windows 10 64-bit iso file and changed my computer from mac to windows. I try to activate it but I do not know the product key. I downloaded the iso file from the Microsoft website. in the settings, it says I'm supposed to have a product key, but I never...