Windows 10: Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu

Discus and support Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello All, I was wondering how to add the applications appearing on Windows 10 Start Menu to Windows Start Screen, that too in a specific location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sreejith Kumar, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu

• Hello All,

I was wondering how to add the applications appearing on Windows 10 Start Menu to Windows Start Screen, that too in a specific location on the start screen, with a specific tile size and under a specific application group? Do you think it's feasible? I know it's easily done interactively by right clicking the start menu app and pinning it to Start but this has to done for the enterprise users so would like to see if the task could be accomplished using a GPO or Script.

Kind Regards,
      sK

:)

Sreejith Kumar, Nov 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Lost Windows Start Menu Tiles based Applications / Windows Store Applications

Some additional info.

I created a new account and the Start menu pinned tiles were intact for that account, so it's just my existing account which appears to have lost the Pinned Tiles.

The current menu appears to just be a list of all applications, though is missing the Windows App Store.

Any idea how to reinstate these Tiles ?

EnglishmanInJapan, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Windows Live E-mail as Tile on Nokia 822?

swipe left to show your applications screen.

scroll down to the "L" area

you should see "Live" as an email tile there.

tap and hold that tile and a sub-menu will appear.

select pin to start.

now it is on your launcher screen

ceroberts75, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu

1. Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu - Similar Threads - Create Start Screen

2. Start Menu Tile section New Icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Tile section New Icons not appearing: HI All,I need few new web shortcuts in start menu but its not appearing. we copied relevant files under "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\start shortcuts"We have an xml file which will help us to organize the shortcuts like, column and row and category Web...
  3. Add application to Start menu, but not tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add application to Start menu, but not tiles: [ATTACH] When you pin an application to the start menu, it also adds the application to the tiles. Like in the picture below https://preview.redd.it/ia2zh6rdk2d61.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=026fb361d127c160bb479a84f7a6f4f04d60bb55 But I don't like tiles, so...
  4. Start Menu Tiles...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  5. Start menu/tile screen stays on

Start menu/tile screen stays on: Ever since the latest Edge update I did on 6/20/20 the start/tile screen stays on after you click on one of the tiles. It used to disappear after you clicked on a tile. If you move the cursor outside the start screen and click, than the start screen will disappear. It never...
  6. Start Menu Tiles

Start Menu Tiles: Hi, I really like the original factory start menu view with all of the tiles. I did someting and now when I click start menu I only get cortona to come up. Is there a fix for this? I know it is likely something easy.... Help!...
  7. START MENUE TILES

START MENUE TILES: USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHY THE START TILES ARE NOT THE SAME ON EACH COMPUTER USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menue-tiles/22d9f2c5-64c5-4b9a-9549-f88a285c37f7
  8. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  9. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  10. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326