Windows 10: Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows

Discus and support Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows [img] Information You can use Text Services and Input Languages to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows

How to: Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows

Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows [​IMG]
    Information You can use Text Services and Input Languages to change the language bar, and advanced key settings for your account in Windows.

This tutorial will show you how to create or download a Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Download a Text Services and Input Languages Shortcut
    • Option Two: To Manually Create a Text Services and Input Languages Shortcut
    EXAMPLE: Text Services and Input Languages

OPTION ONE [/i] To Download a Text Services and Input Languages Shortcut
    1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the .zip file below.
    Text_Services_and_Input_Languages-shortcut.zip

Download
    2. Save the .zip file to your desktop.

3. Unblock the .zip file..

4. Open the .zip file, and extract (drag and drop) the shortcut to your desktop.

5. If you like, you can assign a keyboard shortcut to, or move this shortcut to where you like for easy use.

6. When finished, you can delete the downloaded .zip file if you like.

OPTION TWO [/i] To Manually Create a Text Services and Input Languages Shortcut
    1. Right click or press and hold on an empty area on your desktop, and click/tap on New and Shortcut.

2. Copy and paste the location below into the location area, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)
    *Arrow rundll32.exe Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL input.dll,,{C07337D3-DB2C-4D0B-9A93-B722A6C106E2}

3. Type Text Services and Input Languages for the name, and click/tap on the Finish button. (see screenshot below)
    NOTE: You could name this shortcut anything you would like though.

4. Right click or press and hold on the new Text Services and Input Languages shortcut, and click/tap on Properties.

5. Click/tap on the Shortcut tab, then click/tap on the Change Icon button. (see screenshot below)

6. In the line under "Look for icons in this file", copy and paste the location below, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)
    *Arrow %windir%\System32\input.dll

7. Select the icon highlighted in blue above, and click/tap on OK. (see screenshot above)
    NOTE: You could use any icon that you would like instead though.

8. Click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)

9. If you like, you can assign a keyboard shortcut to, or move this shortcut to where you like for easy use.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2017
  2. ajjk Win User

switching keyboard language shortcut problem

Hello ,

that is normal .

It is in the display order at each pressure you make the choice in the next position .

Maybe you can customize it , use Text Services and Input Languages dialog box and advanced key settings Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows

3. Shemsu Win User
    Shortcut Key for Language Input?

Hello,

So an older feature that you could use in the Control Panel through the clock/region/language settings was to set shortcuts for the language input on you computer's keyboard. This allowed me to shift through multiple languages by using combinations like
    Ctrl+Left_Alt+(number) to switch. So I would set it like 0 for English, 1 for Spanish, 3 for Japanese, and 5 for Greek. This was a really useful feature for multiple languages since it allowed you to change through a long list of inputs without going through
    the entire list via either clicking a language on the taskbar, or using the less useful shortcut to cycle through each language.

From other posts, it's to my understanding that Microsoft is gradually shifting the features of Control Panel to the general settings, allowing the features to not be fragmented on different interfaces. I'm very happy to hear about these changes, but it
    seems that this shortcut function has yet to be re-implemented.

I guess my first question is whether the feature still exists and has just been moved to a location I haven't found yet. If it has been deleted, I was wondering if there are any plans to replace it, or if there is any way I could produce my own shortcuts
    through either an alternative Windows service, or through a third-party application.

Lastly, a minor complaint I had with the original setting is that it always reset with every new Windows update. So after an update, I had to remap all of my language shortcuts. Note, this is on my personal laptop, so I don't think this is an issue with
    some administrative setting deleting any template (though I may be wrong). If it is (or will be) in the settings, I was hoping that my shortcuts would be saved through each update.

Thank you!

Shemsu, Oct 27, 2019
  4. NogtTL Win User

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Text Services and Input Languages MISBEHAVE

Hi all!

I have difficulties using Text Services and Input Languages tab. First of all, it doesn't display all of my installed input languages. But more frustrating is that after I set up ctrl+shift+1 / 2 / 3 input switches it works for a short time and all inputs
    get reset to (none) like in the screenshot:

Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows 9c862bc2-8461-4f44-b878-86b7a33fa263.png

Dima Kaladjiev, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Text Services and Input Languages MISBEHAVE

Well, thanks for quick response, but it didn't work. I tried several algorithms: rebooted after removed languages, rebooted after adding etc. First as soon as I add Ukrainian / Russian English disappears from 'Text Services and Input Languages' tab at
    ones. Secondly I still canot apply ctrl+shift+1/2/3 switch.

Dima Kaladjiev, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Create Text Services and Input Languages shortcut in Windows - Similar Threads - Create Text Services

2. Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  3. Command Prompt Shortcut: Language Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Shortcut: Language Input: Shortcut Creation: I am trying to create a shortcut that will help me in optimizing my switching between language inputs. I have downloaded the necessary language packs and know the shortcuts for opening a virtual keyboard Windows Key + ctrl + o along with the shortcut for...
  4. Command Prompt Shortcut: Language Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Shortcut: Language Input: Shortcut Creation: I am trying to create a shortcut that will help me in optimizing my switching between language inputs. I have downloaded the necessary language packs and know the shortcuts for opening a virtual keyboard Windows Key + ctrl + o along with the shortcut for...
  5. Keyboard shortcut to change language input not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard shortcut to change language input not working: I constantly change between Korean and English keyboard. So these are the ways to quickly change INPUT language of keyboard: 1. click the letter icon beside language bar in taskbar 2. press left Alt + Shift or windows logo + space I want the second one because it's...
  6. Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to paste text?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to paste text?: Hi guys! I'm working on a project which involves a lot of typing. There's a word which is a struggle to type but that is common in this document. As I understand it keyboard shortcuts are generally used to open apps or programs but is there a way to set a shortcut (for...
  7. keyboard shortcuts input language

keyboard shortcuts input language: I set keyboard shortcuts input language in order to quickly change from one language to another in my keyboard. I set ctlr+uppercase+1 and ctlr+uppercase+2 for the two languages I use. The problem is that after a while, I do not know why exactly, these settings are gone!...
  8. Creating keyboard shortcut for typed text

Creating keyboard shortcut for typed text: I’m looking for a way to create a keyboard shortcut for phrases and sentences that I type frequently. For example, I have to often type the phrase, “Review complete: no changes needed.” I’m thinking of a keyboard shortcut that looks something like “Ctrl rc” or “Alt 5656.”...
  9. [HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages

[HELP] Does anybody know how to save settings of Text Services and Input Languages: [ATTACH] I'm talking about this image Everytime I save the settings, the key sequences shortcuts are removed . How I could prevent this? submitted by /u/koenigsogg [link] [comments]...
  10. Shortcut Key for Language Input?

Shortcut Key for Language Input?: Hello, So an older feature that you could use in the Control Panel through the clock/region/language settings was to set shortcuts for the language input on you computer's keyboard. This allowed me to shift through multiple languages by using combinations like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. text services and input languages download