Windows 10: Create WMI User with non admin privilege

Discus and support Create WMI User with non admin privilege in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dears, any one can help to create wmi user with non-admin privilege, user will be able to scan all windows computer and can read all information from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hasan Zureigat, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Create WMI User with non admin privilege

Dears,

any one can help to create wmi user with non-admin privilege, user will be able to scan all windows computer and can read all information from domain computers?

if you can provide me a steps or powershell script!

Domain Controller windows 2012 R2

Thanks,

:)

Hasan Zureigat, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

defragmentation denies my admin privilege

Hi Billy,

To further assist you, kindly check if your credentials is set to
    Admin. To set your credentials
    to Admin, please follow the steps:

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Choose
      User Accounts.

• Click on
      Change your Account type.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to create a
    local Account and set it to Administrator. To create a local account, please click this
    link and set it as Admin. Use the local account to run the Defragmentation.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 16, 2018
  3. ad5md Win User
    Need help with Admin privileges

That's what puzzles me, I am logged-in as (my username) but still won't give me admin privileges. I checked under control panel/users amd it shows me as a local account. Tried to right click on CMD prompt but the "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" doesn't show up

ad5md, Jul 16, 2018
  4. IMA
    ima Win User

Create WMI User with non admin privilege

ATITool 0.24 in non-admin user

Hmm, strange thing. I uninstalled v0.24 and installed v0.23, which works fine. After I read your advices, I installed v0.24 again and "Voila!", it starts in PowerUsers (non-admin) without errors/complains.
    Thank you for your suggestions and sorry for the post.

Thema:

Create WMI User with non admin privilege

1. Create WMI User with non admin privilege - Similar Threads - Create WMI User

2. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  3. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  4. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: I don't know what I did but I no longer have a user with admin privileges nor can I access "Family & other users” category it's not an option in "Accounts" How do I get my admin privileges back when I don't have admin privileges....
  5. Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Privileges: My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-privileges/8cde7d41-26ef-4a38-bd2c-7a0b7b7b98d5
  6. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  7. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  8. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin privileges: so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization, and when i do a admin app it says enter admin user and password i reset my computer but nothing helped and i cantt access...
  9. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...