Windows 10: Creating a Microsoft account already verified

Discus and support Creating a Microsoft account already verified in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10.x, when I create a Microsoft account for a user, he will have to verify it when he will sign-in (login) on the system to enable... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by balubeto, Dec 11, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Creating a Microsoft account already verified

Hi

In Windows 10.x, when I create a Microsoft account for a user, he will have to verify it when he will sign-in (login) on the system to enable some functionality.

Is there a way to create a Microsoft account already verified?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Dec 11, 2015

2. microsoft account

Hi Shaun,

To activate your Xbox Account again, you'll need to verify the original email address attached to the account. If you are unable to verify the email address or it was already deactivated, we suggest that you create a new Microsoft Account so you can create
    a new Xbox profile.

If you have comments and suggestions, you can have them posted on our
    Xbox Feedback Page

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Dec 11, 2015
  3. Luke_B91 Win User
    Microsoft account does not exsist

I have recently created a microsoft account for my computer thinking that I didn't have an account already. Anyway turns out that i did I had just forgotten my password and when creating a new account I had misspelled my email account, so that all went
    through. Now windows 10 wants me to verify an account that doesn't exsist and there seems to be no where to go back and delete/re-organise my computer account because changing the email to the right one throws up an error because the right email address already
    has an account.

TLCreating a Microsoft account already verified :DR

Current MS account email has a typo & MS is asking to verify the account > The right email already has a MS account but I can't link it to my computer as the main account just as an extra.

Pls help

Luke_B91, Dec 11, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Balubeto,

I'm afraid not. When a MSA is created for the first time on a new PC or device, it must be verified for security purposes.

Brink, Dec 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Creating a Microsoft account already verified - Similar Threads - Creating Microsoft account

2. Creating a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creating a Microsoft Account: I am trying to create a new Microsoft account. I am getting a Laptop computer and I would like to keep it separate from my Desktop account. My Desktop, my wife's and my HTPC all Microsoft accounts that use a personal domain name that I setup over 10 years ago.Today I tried to...
  3. Creating a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a Microsoft Account: I am trying to create a new Microsoft account. I am getting a Laptop computer and I would like to keep it separate from my Desktop account. My Desktop, my wife's and my HTPC all Microsoft accounts that use a personal domain name that I setup over 10 years ago.Today I tried to...
  4. Creating a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Verifying microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verifying microsoft account problem: [IMG]Hello, i have trouble logging into my microsoft account. It kept telling me to fix my microsoft account. The exact thing it wrote is “we need to fix your microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in shared experiences settings.” So i...
  6. Microsoft Account "You may already have an account" - Impact of "Create the account anyway"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account "You may already have an account" - Impact of "Create the account anyway": Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. There is no category for "Microsoft Accounts" that I could see. I set up an account years ago using my own domain name: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [real domain name obfuscated] My son...
  7. Verify Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify Microsoft account: Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 18362.476 (1903/May 2019 Update) I'm trying to change my Microsoft account settings because after I log off off windows, it's asking me for a password to get back in, even tho I have disabled the password prompt, and I am the only user....
  8. Cannot Verify Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Verify Microsoft Account: After Clicking verify I am greeted with this message even though my internet is working perfectly [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-verify-microsoft-account/36a8ae37-04ae-4f3f-a4ae-2c92177532a2
  9. Can't verify microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't verify microsoft account: I have re-installed Win 10 multiple times because of some problems and this time when I clicked Verify either through phone or email I received nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify-microsoft-account/d2ecd7b5-e788-403a-af12-0cfb5506bb9f"
  10. Verify my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify my Microsoft Account: I work on two identical computers, main one at home, the other at work. Both under the same Microsoft Account (same email and account password) Now - The one at work asks me to Verify my account. The email address shown is wrong (must be an old/first try one) ... and ......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will creating a microsoft account change or deleat anything already on the pc