Windows 10: Creating custom videos with Photos 2018

Discus and support Creating custom videos with Photos 2018 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to control the length of time a photo is shown while creating a video using the timeline? Are there tutorials on doing things like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffCiaccio, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Creating custom videos with Photos 2018

Is there a way to control the length of time a photo is shown while creating a video using the timeline? Are there tutorials on doing things like motion and 3-d effects? Can you change the volume in a video that has been imported?

Thanks!

:)

JeffCiaccio, Jul 18, 2018

2. photos create a video

When you press Create button in Photos, you are presented with 3 choices

1. Automatic video with music

2. Custom video with music

3. Album

Option 1 or 2 should work for you.

E for Excel, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Creating custom videos with Photos 2018

Free app for creating custom image or photo

Is there any app for Windows Phone by which custom image can be created? Suppose if I want to create an image from scratch with background color and some text on it App that doesn't require photos stored in phone and taken by camera. Like we create in Photoshop
    in computer. In adobe photoshop for WP there is no option for custom image creation. Not fresh paint. Please suggest a free app.

ManojMehra2610, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Creating custom videos with Photos 2018

1. Creating custom videos with Photos 2018 - Similar Threads - Creating custom videos

2. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  3. Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos: When I upload a custom audio file, I can play it and it works fine but I cannot move the handles on the timeline. I can't change the starting or ending time of the audio. I tried both .mp3 and .wav files, and they both won't work. I have tried restarting my device and...
  4. Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos

Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos: When I upload a custom audio file, I can play it and it works fine but I cannot move the handles on the timeline. I can't change the starting or ending time of the audio. I tried both .mp3 and .wav files, and they both won't work. I have tried restarting my device and...
  5. Create Video in Photos App

Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  6. Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App

Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App: Hi, I have created a customised video in Windows 10 Photos App's video editor section. After having created that video, whenever I am trying to export the video it is giving me an error for insufficient memory with an error code 0X8007000E , 2-3 hours after I have kept it...
  7. Photos hangs on creating a video

Photos hangs on creating a video: I selected "Make video for me", selected video files to use; when I select create they start loading and then it hangs....has happened several times. Peter Bresler...
  8. How to create custom video projects

How to create custom video projects: How can I create custom video on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-custom-video-projects/98fe164e-42d8-462f-a2b5-8abd5dccc87c
  9. Creating a video using photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a video using photos: I want to create a short video using my photos. But it is set by default that the duration of this video is only 3 seconds. It is important for me to change the timing. Is it possible?...
  10. Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos: Trying this app for the first time and running to issues. Hope to get some tips here. - is it really expected that not all photos will show up in your collection once the folder that contains the photos are selected? - I selected my music but it wont play when I play the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. creating custom videos in windows photos