Windows 10: Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015

Discus and support Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we all turn our attention to the year ahead I thought I’d take this opportunity to say thank you and share some insight into our plans for building... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 30, 2014
  2. hpholm Win User

apk file installation

Hi Adam,

Applications can only be installed from the store app on Windows phones.

There used to be an option for developers to more easily port and publish their Android applications for Windows, but that project was
    cancelled recently

--

Hans

hpholm, Dec 30, 2014
  3. Will Windows 10 for phones continue to be developed?

Thank you for your response! That was unclear to me. Windows phone is a great OS and I was worried that they were going to cut it. UWP is a great opportunity for up and coming developers to have their ideas featured in an app store that isn't over saturated

TylerWhiting, Dec 30, 2014
Thema:

Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015

1. Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015 - Similar Threads - Creating Developer Opportunity

2. Opportunity for Developer to make money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opportunity for Developer to make money: Here’s a free idea for any developer out there Write an appl that completely uninstalls the spotlight, clears all the caches and garbage, and reinstall it. That would definitely sell for a few dollars on the Microsoft Store...
  3. Opportunity for Developer to make money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opportunity for Developer to make money: Here’s a free idea for any developer out there Write an appl that completely uninstalls the spotlight, clears all the caches and garbage, and reinstall it. That would definitely sell for a few dollars on the Microsoft Store...
  4. The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015??: Over at r/lenovo this application is still used by quite a few but I was wondering what if any alternatives you might suggest for free apps that are still being developed or is TPFanControl still the best option out there in particular for say the Lenovo Thinkpad e480 i5...
  5. An Update on the Developer Opportunity and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    An Update on the Developer Opportunity and Windows 10: At Build last year, we unveiled our Bridges strategy and our commitment to provide developers with tools to accelerate bringing their apps to Windows 10 devices. Our goal is to make it easy for developers of all sizes to bring existing code to the one billion devices we...
  6. Apps for Outlook.com - extending developer opportunity

in Windows 10 News
    Apps for Outlook.com - extending developer opportunity: Today’s post was written by Pretish Abraham, principal program manager lead for the Outlook team. Yesterday, at Inbox Love, we announced an exciting new opportunity for developers: Apps for Outlook.com. Next spring, Outlook.com will support third-party apps that will allow...
  7. Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers: Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers Today at Build 2016, Qi Lu announced three new Office-specific opportunities for developers: enhancements to the Microsoft Graph that can be used to build smarter business solutions; improvements to the add-in...
  8. Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers: Today at Microsoft Build 2017, we announced new opportunities for developers in three areas—updates to the Microsoft Teams developer platform, new capabilities in the Microsoft Graph and better ways to connect Office users with partner integrations. With over 100 million...
  9. Windows 10 Store Growth Creates New Developer Opportunity in 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Store Growth Creates New Developer Opportunity in 2016: As we welcome 2016, I thought it only fitting to provide an update on our progress since the Windows 10 launch on July 29. As announced yesterday, over 200 million PCs, tablets and phones across the globe are now running Windows 10, the fastest growth trajectory of any...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary SDK bringing opportunities to developers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary SDK bringing opportunities to developers: Hello from Build 2016! I just had an opportunity to participate in today’s keynote with Satya Nadella and Terry Myerson where we celebrated the progress we have made with Windows 10, gave a preview of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and talked about how we are continuing...