Windows 10: Creating Lenovo T470s Win 10 Image using Clonezilla

Discus and support Creating Lenovo T470s Win 10 Image using Clonezilla in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Lenovo T470s Ultrabook that I want to save an image of using Clonezilla. The image was able to be saved to an external hard drive. by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by BarryAllen, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Creating Lenovo T470s Win 10 Image using Clonezilla

Hi,

I have a Lenovo T470s Ultrabook that I want to save an image of using Clonezilla. The image was able to be saved to an external hard drive. by turning off Secure Boot. But when using Clonezilla to load the image, the 'restore image' section of Clonezilla was not available to select. I am thinking it may be a bios issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

BarryAllen, Mar 11, 2018
  2. Redanz Win User

How do I wirelessly connect SP4 (WIN10) to Samsung PN64F8500

MS SP4 was recently wiped clean.

Neither Microsoft Surface SP4 nor the Lenovo T470S laptop could connect to Samsung smart TV (sw is up-to-date).

Scenario 1:

SP4 said: "couldn't connect"

while the TV Samsung PDP64 said: "connecting", until the mirror session ended.

Scenario 2:

Lenovo T470S said: "couldn't connect"

while the TV Samsung PDP64 said: Lenove T470S "is now connected", until the mirror session ended.

Computer Info:

1. MS SP4 Windows 10 Pro, ver 1703, OS build: 15063.483, processor: i7-6650U CPU @ 2.2GHz system type: 64 bit OS, x64 based processor.

2. Lenovo T470S: Windows 10 Enterprise, ver 1703, OS build: 15063.483, processor: i5-7300U CPU @ 2.6GHz system type: 64 bit OS, x64 based processor.

Redanz, Mar 11, 2018
  3. NancyYen Win User
    Windows 10 Files Don't Have Icon

Device type: lenovo T470 laptop, brand new just purchased 2 days ago

OS type: Windows 10 Pro

Current Build: 16299.248

NancyYen, Mar 11, 2018
  4. RolandJS Win User

Creating Lenovo T470s Win 10 Image using Clonezilla

I'm going to suggest trying Macrium Reflect free version only for the purpose to weed out any causes not related to clonezilla. If similar problems happen under MR, then we can took long looks at things outside of clonezilla and MR.

RolandJS, Mar 12, 2018
  5. cereberus Win User
    Clonezilla is so long in the tooth, I would not use it. Use the much superior Macrium Reflect Free.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Creating Lenovo T470s Win 10 Image using Clonezilla

1. Creating Lenovo T470s Win 10 Image using Clonezilla - Similar Threads - Creating Lenovo T470s

2. Using Clonezilla to Move Windows 10 Image from Dell to HP Laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Clonezilla to Move Windows 10 Image from Dell to HP Laptops: I am trying to move my wife's Windows 10 laptop image from her current Dell laptop to a new HP laptop. I use the Clonezilla IMAGE backup with the -J1 option rewrite boot block. When restored, the HP says it can't find a bootable OS. My research suggests this is because the...
  3. Using Clonezilla to Move Windows 10 Image from Dell to HP Laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Clonezilla to Move Windows 10 Image from Dell to HP Laptops: I am trying to move my wife's Windows 10 laptop image from her current Dell laptop to a new HP laptop. I use the Clonezilla IMAGE backup with the -J1 option rewrite boot block. When restored, the HP says it can't find a bootable OS. My research suggests this is because the...
  4. Using Clonezilla to Move Windows 10 Image from Dell to HP Laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows created backup Image - win 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows created backup Image - win 10: Hi, I have in fact never used the windows image backup.I am wondering if the backup image that windows creates from "Back up or restore your files" in the control panel can be used to create a new hdd/ssd for the laptop in case it needs to be replaced,where the existing...
  6. Using the image from create a system image.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using the image from create a system image.: I used the backup tool to "create a system image" I have it on a USB. How do I use it when I need it? I am envisioning a total failure of the system and having to start from boot up. But I would guess it can and will be a less catastrophic thing if I do get a failure. so how...
  7. Clonezilla for Windows 10 Back up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clonezilla for Windows 10 Back up: I plan to backup my Windows 10 install. So should I use Clonezilla? What are your thoughts on the software ? If I plan to backup just the OS and no other kind files, how much space do you think I"ll need ie. will I require an external hard drive or a pen drive would be...
  8. WIn 10 image to use on various PCs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIn 10 image to use on various PCs: I do the same thing over and over for the PCs I sell at our thrift store. I'd like to set one up the way I want, then neutralize it so I can save the image and then simply restore the image to other computers, enter the product key, have it install the necessary drivers and...
  9. win 10 backup and creating sys image

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 backup and creating sys image: when i create sys image and or backup manually in box on top reads back and restore (windows 7) but i am using win 10 please explain also i have it set to back up daily in setting and it shows last back up was three months ago. any ideas?...
  10. Creating System / OS Image in Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating System / OS Image in Win 10 Pro: I am looking to create a system image for Windows 10 (the drive the OS / programs are installed on only). I am reading this tutorial and was a bit confused on a few things: How to create an image backup in Windows 10 and restore it, if need be | PCWorld First, I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to image a lenovo t470s from a win 10 usb flash drive

2. create a restore image from lenovo t470

3. error using clonezilla cpu2 mc1_status