Windows 10: Creating Multi Windows USB Installer

Discus and support Creating Multi Windows USB Installer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to create a USB that has Windows 7 to Windows 10 for convenience if I ever need to install any of them again. From what I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by niemad, Sep 24, 2015.

1. niemad Win User

Creating Multi Windows USB Installer

I have been trying to create a USB that has Windows 7 to Windows 10 for convenience if I ever need to install any of them again. From what I have googled myself there is ways of doing it up from XP to Windows 8.1. Anyone got any ideas on how to go about this??

:)

niemad, Sep 24, 2015

2. Multiboot USB-Flash Drive

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Please be informed that we do not advise users to create a multi boot USB mass device to install multiple operating system using the same media.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Bootloader for Thumbdrive ?

Sure you are ready to create a multi-boot USB stick? heh

EasyBCD

Shenan Stanley, Sep 24, 2015
  4. donetao Win User

Hi! The way I do that, is with Macrium Reflect. I create a image of both OS's on a external. I can then roll back and forth from W7 to W10. You could also create a dual boot and use Macrium. I prefer simple. KISS
    There's usually a way to do things and someone some where has figured it out.
    PS I also have USB's with W7 and W10, I could use to roll back and forth if I choose to!

donetao, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Creating Multi Windows USB Installer - Similar Threads - Creating Multi USB

2. Create a default multi-monitor layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a default multi-monitor layout: Hi there,I would like to create a default multi-monitor layout so that whenever a device, new or used, connects to our dockings their displays get placed a certain way and they won't have to do it themselves.I would like to do this by using the registry. The place where...
  3. Windows 10 multi installs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 multi installs?: I am wanting to refurbish, and/or upgrade PCs, and would like to have at least windows 10 installed on them. What do I need to be able to do that on multiple computers? Do I need a license or like a subscription?I am disabled, and no longer able to do the heavy type work I...
  4. Windows 10 multi installs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 multi installs?: I am wanting to refurbish, and/or upgrade PCs, and would like to have at least windows 10 installed on them. What do I need to be able to do that on multiple computers? Do I need a license or like a subscription?I am disabled, and no longer able to do the heavy type work I...
  5. Creating a USB install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating a USB install: 1. W10 2004 .ISO contains a file a .wim file? larger than 4GB. 2. 4GB is the limit for FAT32 files. 3. FAT32 is the only filesystem recognised by BIOS/UEFI boot. It seems that W10 2004 cannot be installed from an install USB. How do you install W10 2004 onto a new PC?...
  6. Creating Windows 10 install usb on Mac.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating Windows 10 install usb on Mac.: I cant find an up to date guide on how to make a install usb for the new pc I am building. Bootcamp does not work. submitted by /u/23snowmen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2z44e/creating_windows_10_install_usb_on_mac/
  7. Multi USB issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi USB issue: My new multi USB is not shown in Explorer. I cannot find USB drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-usb-issue/9a975d95-a5d6-4b88-a50e-9637463f160e
  8. creating windows 10 1909 installation USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    creating windows 10 1909 installation USB: Hi This page : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 Will allow me to install windows 10 Pro 1909 build on my PC ? I checked the downloaded files like it is here How to Find the Windows version, build and edition from ISO or DVD >> Winhelponline I found it...
  9. How to create Multi bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create Multi bootable USB: I want Win 7, Win 10, Macrium Rescue and one more in one USB. I tried program WinsetupfromUSB but could not run Macrium. Can someone tell how to proceed or is there any other program which could do it. I think, I selected wrong box while adding Macrium. Can someone tell...
  10. Multi type cardreader on USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi type cardreader on USB: Hi there, I try to get a Multi-standard cardreader working on / in my Windows 10 PC. Windows reacts when I connect the USB cable but no cards are recognized. So my question is "Does Windows 10 support these devices and if so where can I find a driver?" Awaiting any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multi windows to usb