Windows 10: Creating Theme

Discus and support Creating Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I create my own theme for my desktop with my own pictures and color choices?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaylightAgain, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Creating Theme

How do I create my own theme for my desktop with my own pictures and color choices?

:)

DaylightAgain, Aug 26, 2018

2. Creating theme with my photos

Hi Susan,

Making themes using your photos has a more personalized approach in Windows 10. About your query in creating themes with your pictures, we suggest following the procedures given by
    MVP Shawn posted last July 6, 2016 on this thread: Using my own photos to
    create custom themes
    . This reference will walk you through the steps on how you can easily personalize your themes in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 27, 2018
  3. creating theme on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• First choose a folder where your
      pictures
      are saved.

• Open the folder. select some of your
      pictures.

• Right click on pictures and set as
      desktop background.

• Right click on the Desktop and select
      Personalize.

• Select the Theme. under theme select the
      theme settings.

• After setting the pictures as a
      desktop background
      ,in the theme settings click on save themes.

• Enter the name and click on save.
    I suggest you to refer the article below:

Get started with themes

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/get-started-with-themes

Note: applies to Windows 10 as well

I hope the above information helps.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Creating Theme

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Creating Theme

1. Creating Theme - Similar Threads - Creating Theme

2. How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to create a custom theme for the Touch keyboard in Windows 11, this guide will help you go through the process. Whether you want to create a theme from scratch or edit an existing theme for Touch keyboard, here is how you can do that. The Touch keyboard...
  3. ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff...

in Windows 10 Customization
    ability to create your own customised windows theme so accessible for students and staff...: Hi how can an individual user create a windows theme to meet their particular needs. we have looked at the dark and back themes but this is not suitable. Can they create their own please? ta jim...
  4. How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ?: Hi I'm trying to find a way to make the old post of mcdenis (https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/4pr46f/how_to_create_your_own_custom_theme_for_universal/) works on my 20H2 (beta) Windows 10 version. But on new W10 versions i don't have the...
  5. No custom theme created when modifying theme - "Save theme" button not present

No custom theme created when modifying theme - "Save theme" button not present: Hi, I'm trying to create a theme for my PC, however on the Settings page the "Save theme" button is not present. Instead, there is a "Use a custom theme" button which, when pressed, seems to swap me in and out of one of the High Contrast themes. Is there any way I can get...
  6. How can I delete a created high contrast theme?

How can I delete a created high contrast theme?: Is it possible to change a theme and save it using that name? 146387
  7. Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find?

Update 1903 in Tips Featured - "Create a Theme" Where? Find?: Kia ora everyone Windows just sent me update 1903. While I was perusing through one of the tips queues I came across this tip under "personalisation" in regards to themes (please regard image). The lighter-hued colours sort of remind me of the dynamic themes that Sony and...
  8. Creating Desktop Themes for Microsoft Community

Creating Desktop Themes for Microsoft Community: HI there, If one wanted to create some Desktop Themes to provide to the Community to allow others to enjoy, is there a process around that? :) R...
  9. Can Office 365 Themes be edited or created?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can Office 365 Themes be edited or created?: Yes, i know this isn't the most critical aspect of Office use, but i am real tired of the limitations of the whopping four themes provided and though i have tried, i apparently have not hit upon the right combination of words to find a solution in my searches. Does anyone...
  10. Create my own themes?

Create my own themes?: Is there any way? I know it's possible to save a theme in Windows itself, but I want to create complete themes like these here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768 61483