Windows 10: Creative X-FI Soundcards

Discus and support Creative X-FI Soundcards in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone been successful in getting their X-FI soundcards to work under Windows 10. Mine worked perfectly under Win 7 and when I did the upgrade to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VE3YF, Oct 7, 2015.

1. VE3YF Win User

Creative X-FI Soundcards

Has anyone been successful in getting their X-FI soundcards to work under Windows 10. Mine worked perfectly under Win 7 and when I did the upgrade to WIndows 10, it stopped giving me sound. I just finished over the last couple of days upgrading to the new Creative Drivers and still no sound. I even went as far as to do the update for all the Creative Software and still no joy. Thanks...

Mike

:)

VE3YF, Oct 7, 2015

2. Devices conflict in Windows 10

Hello,

I have two discrete soundcards on my PC (Creative X-Fi Gamer Edition & ESI Juli@). After Windows 10 update X-Fi card has been out of correct working: the drivers are working but no sound. I thought, yes, this is the trouble of Creative drivers, however,
    I have another soundcard and I can afford to myself to wait the drivers update.

But some days ago I have found that for now Creative X-Fi is fine... Juli@ is not (now here is the same trouble with Juli@, that was with Creative).

I think this is the trouble with system. Please, fix it.

Sequent_Industry, Oct 7, 2015
  3. RadekRutkowski, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Creative X-FI Soundcards

check your BIOS..
    there may be an option to switch to the onboard HD Audio device during boot-up..

BugMeister, Oct 7, 2015
  5. topgundcp Win User
    Yes, It's a little glitch with Creative X-Fi. Open Device Manager->Sound, video and game controllers, right click on Creative SB X-Fi, disable it then re-enable.

topgundcp, Oct 7, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Right-click on the volume icon and select Playback Devices. Click on Speakers - SB ... and make it default. Click Configure and then Test. You should hear sound now. Restart your computer to see if sound is working properly. Don't forget to also install Alchemy to enable EAX support in games.

spapakons, Oct 7, 2015
  7. VE3YF Win User
    That was the trick that solved the problem. I did a google search on the problem and that is what I found. I had been using the onboard Audio, but wanted to get the XFI working. All is well. Thanks

VE3YF, Oct 7, 2015
  8. VE3YF Win User

Creative X-FI Soundcards

I had been using the onboard audio, but wanted to get my SB working. Problem has been solved. Thanks.

VE3YF, Oct 7, 2015
  9. kpo6969 Win User
Thema:

Creative X-FI Soundcards

1. Creative X-FI Soundcards - Similar Threads - Creative Soundcards

2. hola, tengo windows7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa creative sound blaster live ct470

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hola, tengo windows7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa creative sound blaster live ct470: hola, estoy usando windowa 7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa de audio creative sound blaster live ct470 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hola-tengo-windows7-x64-y-no-me-reconoce-la-placa/59fd4067-b9a1-4ca0-8223-d99b6c7cf902
  3. hola, tengo windows7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa creative sound blaster live ct470

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hola, tengo windows7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa creative sound blaster live ct470: hola, estoy usando windowa 7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa de audio creative sound blaster live ct470 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hola-tengo-windows7-x64-y-no-me-reconoce-la-placa/59fd4067-b9a1-4ca0-8223-d99b6c7cf902
  4. Adobe Creative Cloud damages Windows 10 file system and delays access to folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Creative Cloud damages Windows 10 file system and delays access to folders: Hi, recently when I try to access folders the explorer is very slow to access the folder. The mouse pointer switches to the blue ring and back to the mouse pointer three times with every access. Going back to the previous folder the ring / pointer flashes / changes two times....
  5. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2.UPDATE -- everything from adobe is being blocked like adobe.creativecloud.com and other websites where it is trying to pull data from. I have tried to exclude application scripts and...
  6. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-any-programs-from-adobe-creative/47400b3f-06f4-4139-a782-0bcb64a58567
  7. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-any-programs-from-adobe-creative/47400b3f-06f4-4139-a782-0bcb64a58567
  8. Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section: Up front, it's not really the "Quick Access" section, but the left-hand bar in the File Explorer. Not sure what that's called. But I'd like to remove the visibility of these. OneDrive gets used occasionally, but only when I want to access something and manually launch it to...
  9. Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section: Up front, it's not really the "Quick Access" section, but the left-hand bar in the File Explorer. Not sure what that's called. But I'd like to remove the visibility of these. OneDrive gets used occasionally, but only when I want to access something and manually launch it to...
  10. Problem with Creative soundcard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Creative soundcard.: I recently got an old X-fi Xtreme Music SB0770, I installed the driver pack from Daniel_K (XFI_Support Pack_4_0). There's sound but I don't think it differs from an on-board audio chip. And even if it did, I would still have the problem with all of the software for the card:...