Windows 10: Creator update frozen at 32%

Discus and support Creator update frozen at 32% in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi...my PC started a Creator Update by it self and is stuck at 32%...How do I proceed 87638 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EssG, Jun 26, 2017.

1. EssG Win User

Creator update frozen at 32%

Hi...my PC started a Creator Update by it self and is stuck at 32%...How do I proceed

:)

2. Windows 10 Creator Update stuck at 32% Show Error Code 0xC1900101 - 0x30018

For what it's worth, I had the same problem on a laptop w/ an nVidia GTX980m graphics card running the latest nVidia driver (v381.65) that is supposed to be compatible with Windows 10 Creators.

I finally solved the problem by uninstalling the graphics driver (and cleaning up all of the leftover nVidia files). After that, it updated without any issues from a mounted iso file. I reinstalled the nVidia driver after the update and everything is now
    working fine.

Backroadrider, Jun 26, 2017
  3. Dahu86 Win User
    Windows 10 Creator Update stuck at 32% Show Error Code 0xC1900101 - 0x30018

Thanks and let me try first !

Dahu86, Jun 26, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Download the ISO and use it in about six months. If you are trying to upgrade to CE, it will stall if there was an existing problem before you decided to upgrade. Always do a clean install, by using the ISO to install Windows on your computer.

bro67, Jun 26, 2017
  5. EssG Win User
    This was an auto update from Microsoft, and there had not been any existing issues with the PC that should have cause it to hang. The way I see it is that id Microsoft are pushing updates then it should be up to them to ensure it works

6. bro67 Win User
    As I stated, download the ISO and do a clean update. The update that downloads the iso then installs it, is known to freeze when the connection to the server times out. The edition updates can be halted up to a set period of time to make sure that you are ready.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Creator update frozen at 32% - Similar Threads - Creator update frozen

2. Frozen update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Frozen update: Cummulative KB4601319 build 19041-804 Ver2004 Never had issues before this cum update , stuck at 74% for 2 hrs . Checked troubleshooter > system needed to be restarted .Proceeded to restart and received normal notice (wait win is getting ready to restart) . Screen then stuck...
  3. Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creator's Update: What is Creator's Update? And How can I get that? Are Insider Program and Creator's Update Same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/creators-update/1d440c83-6041-478b-9874-b651a8224bd1
  4. Creators Update

Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  5. creator update

creator update: It appears that the creator update has me in its crosshairs. From what little I could find out the only thing I am interested in is the improved edge. Can all the other features be uninstalled or at least ignored. 86852
  6. Updates frozen

Updates frozen: In the update screen (settings-update & security) it shows the following updates are available, and further down the page it shows Downloading Updates 0%. this has been the same figure for about 8 hours and no advance. Not doing any other work on the laptop, so all resources...
  7. Creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators update: I installed the creators update some months ago that helped solving some of the problems I had with windows. But after windows crashed and I had to reinstall it, I can no longer seem to get the creators update to work. I just get a message that says "thank you for updating...
  8. Creators Update— Frozen ;_;

Creators Update— Frozen ;_;: Installed creators update. Windows freezes while booting up. Gets passed boot up screen to get into BIOSCIENCE but Windows can't load. It freezes [img] 84009
  9. creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    creators update: I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with the creators update? I installed it on a desktop and laptop. The laptop seems ok with it. The desktop appeared ok at first, but after a couple of days things started happening. Keyboard would freeze, chrome with bing started...
  10. Creator update frozen at 32% won't progress

Creator update frozen at 32% won't progress: I've waited a good 30 mins so far. came back and notice the loading circle isn't moving and had been stuck at 32% for the past 30 mins. At this point I feel another update had F'ed up again. As I was expecting (not had all that great luck with major installs such as this....