Windows 10: Creators Update 1703 fixed all my problems !!

Discus and support Creators Update 1703 fixed all my problems !! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just thought I'd add my two cents' worth, seeing as I've read a lot of very negative feedback regarding the Creators Update 1703. Before upgrading,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Florio, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Florio Win User

Creators Update 1703 fixed all my problems !!

I just thought I'd add my two cents' worth, seeing as I've read a lot of very negative feedback regarding the Creators Update 1703.
    Before upgrading, I was having all sorts of problems with my PC, which, until a few months ago had been working reasonably well. I really didn't know what to do. The USB wireless mouse was no longer being recognised by the computer, I was frequently getting BSODs, and I could no longer access restore points. I tried over and over again to download and install the Creators Update, and while it downloaded without a hitch, the installation always stopped at a certain point and the OS reverted back to the previous version.
    After much insistence, and having made sure that all my drivers were up to date, I finally managed to upgrade to the Creators Update (it took most of a day to download and install), and since then everything seems to have fallen into place. No more BSODs, the mouse is working fine, and all programs seem to open more quickly and run better.
    I'm sure that sooner or later, minor problems will start turning up again, but I'm convinced that Creators Updates are worth installing.

:)

Florio, Sep 23, 2017

2. Update KB4013429 failed to install

I have installed the Creator Update, updating to version 1703 and this seems to have fixed the problem.

CarlosArosemena, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Augieu Win User
    Edge Freezes When Clinking On Favorites After Windows Creator Update 1703

I brought my desktop PC to the local Microsoft store with hope that they could fix the Edge frozen when clicking on favorites issue after the 1703 Creators update. They saw the problem first hand, reinstalled Windows 10, all the updates and even had a special
    file on a flash drive that is meant to fix all know issues.

The result was the issued still remained. They said to wait for hopefully a future update from Microsoft to resolve the 1703 update problem with Edge.

According to the Microsoft store, there have been numerous problem with the Creators update, but the person I was dealing with was unfamiliar with the Edge favorites frozen problem.

However, I must say that the free assistance at the Microsoft store was a great help in knowing that if they could not solve their own software related problem, there is little I can do on my own. Also, I'm sorry that I automatically had my system setup
    for updates, as Creators still is in my mind a beta product.

Augieu, Sep 23, 2017
Thema:

Creators Update 1703 fixed all my problems !!

1. Creators Update 1703 fixed all my problems !! - Similar Threads - Creators Update 1703

2. Creator update 1703 downloads and installs, but then ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creator update 1703 downloads and installs, but then ...: I have been trying for days now to update from 1607 (OS 14393.1358) to 1703. I've used Update Assistant and Media Creation Tool; the necessary files are downloaded and installed (which seems to take forever), but immediately upon rebooting, the computer reverts back to 1607....
  3. Creators update problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creators update problem.: I recently updated my windows 10 to creators edition. After the update, I am getting a black screen after windows log in with a cursor and there pc too has become quite slow. I need help asap. Specs: lenovo g50-80 Intel core i5 Amd r5 m330 Windows 10 home edition. 4...
  4. My Results Creators Update 1703

My Results Creators Update 1703: Hi all; 070917- 4.33pm-est My updated as noted from Windows version is 10.0.14393 build 14393 aka 1607 to Creators Update 1703 produced the following results. This is the first time an update with the same version number to just a new build has forced me to roll back...
  5. Creator update 1703 prevent from installing

Creator update 1703 prevent from installing: I do not want Creator update to install. Six months ago it tried to install and got to 23% stopped then an error appeared. The error msg stated ( no installed operating system) I tried several options to restore, I ended up re-installing Win 10 Pro. The same thing happened a...
  6. DISM problem , on windows 10 creators update , ver.1703

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM problem , on windows 10 creators update , ver.1703: Hi , two days ago ( 2/5/2017) upgraded my windows 10 system from ver.1607 to ver.1703 , so called Creators update and immediately ran sfc /scannow ( no integrity violation ), DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth ( component store repairable ) and DISM /Online...
  7. Unable to update to Creator Update 1703

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update to Creator Update 1703: Hello, I have just downloaded the update assistant to update to Windows 10 Creator Update 1703. The assistant warns me that my Windows 10 version is outdated (14393) and that I need to install the 15063. The download starts up regularly and the installation starts also...
  8. Creators Update version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creators Update version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413): I updated my Desktop with the latest Creators Update (1703 (OS Build 15063.413)) on 1st July. It has worked smoothly and without a hiccup for five days. Should I consider my updated Windows 10 as stable or wait for some more time? Suggestions please. Amarnath Wanchoo 88277
  9. Windows 1703 Update Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 1703 Update Problems: I'll never learn! I either let Microsoft update my computers or I forced an update to 1703 on the others. So...now I have seven computers running W10 1703 and thought everything looked ok...but it ain't. I stumbled into the networking problem when a did a fresh install on one...
  10. Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update Broke My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update Broke My Computer: So yesterday, I finally bit the bullet and decided to let my PC do the Windows 10 Version 1703 Creator's Update. After about 8 hours, I finally went to bed and let it keep running. Well sometime during the night it finally finished. Logged in this morning only to see that all...