Windows 10: Creators Update brings Audit failures?

Discus and support Creators Update brings Audit failures? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so I have noticed that ever since I installed the Creators Update on Tuesday I have gotten Event ID 6281 which say the following. Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

Creators Update brings Audit failures?

Okay so I have noticed that ever since I installed the Creators Update on Tuesday I have gotten Event ID 6281 which say the following.

Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error.File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll

Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error.File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\WinMetadata\Windows.Graphics.winmd

Anyone else getting these? I feel a little worried cause the night before this happened I did get a sleep issues which led to a hard shutdown and chkdsk had to do some working. Though I did do some more chkdsk checks after that and chkdsk comes back saying i'm good, I did make a topic about that on this forum too.

But yeah even after that I got no Audit Failure till I did the Creators Update

:)

Redbatman, Apr 12, 2017
  2. Clark Ari Win User

It's possible that there's a hardware setting that was incorrectly configured during the Windows 10 installation. We recommend that you revert your computer to an earlier point in time to troubleshoot your security audit failure issue. To do so, please refer
    to this link. Please be reminded that doing System Restore will remove your files and updates installed after the restore
    point was made.

If you'd like to update your computer to the Windows 10 Creators Update again, kindly go to this
    link.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Creators Update brings Audit failures?

Okay so I found the cause of the issues, every time I open the Netflix app, Hulu app or possibly even download an app from the Windows store it causes the audit failure. Any ideas how to fix?

TheRedBatman89, Apr 12, 2017
  4. Redbatman Win User

Okay so I found the cause of the issues, every time I open the Netflix app, Hulu app or possibly even download an app from the Windows store it causes the audit failure. Any ideas how to fix?

Redbatman, Apr 13, 2017
Thema:

1. Creators Update brings Audit failures? - Similar Threads - Creators Update brings

2. Event logs Audit Failure tracking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event logs Audit Failure tracking: Hi guys,Today when i was inspecting security event logs at active directory server i realised we are recieving constant password brute force attacks from different user accounts.Usernames were seeming to be coming from a rainbow table as; Jessie, Jaxon, Clare...so onSource...
  3. Event logs Audit Failure tracking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event logs Audit Failure tracking: Hi guys,Today when i was inspecting security event logs at active directory server i realised we are recieving constant password brute force attacks from different user accounts.Usernames were seeming to be coming from a rainbow table as; Jessie, Jaxon, Clare...so onSource...
  4. Audit Failure EventID: 4625 Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Audit Failure EventID: 4625 Login: I am getting a large number of Audit Failures being logged. The entire log view actually The Source Network Address varies, but it isn't something that would be related to anything I do. See the one below. Is this a hacking attempt? Is this because I have a port open on...
  5. Unexpected Audit Failure in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Audit Failure in Event Viewer: Even with years of experience with Windows operating systems I am in the unenviable position of trying to diagnose an Audit Failure in the Event Viewer for Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop that just reared its ugly head recently. It is perhaps noteworthy that I am not seeing...
  6. Audit Failure reports in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audit Failure reports in Event Viewer: Since the PC upgraded to Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.191, the event log on start up repeatedly gives the three different audit failures below. I have managed to clear all the other problems the event log has displayed but with these three I am at a lost as to the...
  7. Creators Update Failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update Failure: Having been notified of the 1703 update, I set it running, eventually getting the message: "We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress." I hit the retry button with the same result. I restarted the laptop and tried again, with the same...
  8. Audit Failure 5061

in Windows 10 Support
    Audit Failure 5061: I keep getting this Audit failure 5061. Cryptographic operation. Subject: Security ID: SYSTEM Account Name: DOCOMO$ Account Domain: WORKGROUP Logon ID: 0x3E7 Cryptographic Parameters: Provider Name: Microsoft Software Key Storage Provider Algorithm Name:...
  9. Event Viewer -- Audit Failure 5061

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer -- Audit Failure 5061: I continue to get this event in the Event Log under Audit Failure. I never had in Windows 8.1 and it started after upgrading to 10. Does anyone have a clue about it? Cryptographic operation. Subject: Security ID: SYSTEM Account Name: xxxx Account Domain: xxxx...
  10. Repeated update failure from 1511 to creators

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated update failure from 1511 to creators: Several times I have downloaded and installed CU. The installation goes well and after a little while I get the welcome screen and privacy settings, then CU is running perfectly, until I reboot. This is where the problem is, every time the usual start up screens appear then a...