Windows 10: Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug)

Discus and support Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, If you set your desktop icons to medium and adjust them 1 size smaller with CTRL + Mouse Scroll. Then refresh your desktop the icons on the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dave1977nj, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug)

Hi,

If you set your desktop icons to medium and adjust them 1 size smaller with CTRL + Mouse Scroll. Then refresh your desktop the icons on the left hand side of the screen move down and to the right. Is there any fix for this?

:)

dave1977nj, Apr 14, 2017

2. how can you change icon script size in windows 10 creator

Just updated to windows 10 creator

Now I find I can't change desktop icon script size

I don't mean change the size of everything from100% size to 125% or 150% etc, just the labels on my desktop shortcut icons

TonyBristow, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Where is Advanced sizing of text in windows10 new creators update?

Where is Advanced sizing of text in windows 10 new creators update?

How do we change text size on desktop icons?

HP Envy m7-n101 Laptop, Apr 14, 2017
Thema:

Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug)

1. Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug) - Similar Threads - Creators Update build

2. Desktop Icon changes size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon changes size: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Release versionDoes anyone else have problems with Desktop Icons changing size?I have one icon on my desktop, that when I start my computer displays it's large size. During the course of the day while using my computer, without even touching...
  3. Desktop Icon changes size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon changes size: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Release versionDoes anyone else have problems with Desktop Icons changing size?I have one icon on my desktop, that when I start my computer displays it's large size. During the course of the day while using my computer, without even touching...
  4. Desktop icons changed size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons changed size?: I had my desktop really nice and organised, all the icons were the default size and such. however i took my pc with me on holiday and plugged it into an external TV which in turn changed all my icons around and it changed their size . i thought it would be fine as when i...
  5. Changing the size of desktop icons

Changing the size of desktop icons: Hello, When I place a shortcut to a file on the desktop it assigns the default icon (e.g. Word or Excel icon) and this is approx 80 x 80 pixels. If I then change that icon to one that I've created it displays at approx 40 x 40 pixels (choosing an icon from the icons folder...
  6. Changing icon size on desktop

Changing icon size on desktop: Somehow one of my children changed the icon size of the recycle bin on my desktop screen so it is really large. How do I get it back to the regular size? Thank you....
  7. Desktop icons alignment bug after Creators Update

Desktop icons alignment bug after Creators Update: Since Creators Update installation, I've this bug with Windows 10.When I drag icons on the left side of the screen, sometimes, icons don't move.It happens mostly when the area is "flooded" with icons. When it's pretty empty, seems to work fine.And, sometimes, icon position...
  8. 15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues: Acer Aspire 9410Z Intel duel core 1.73 gHz, 2 gb memory, 500 HD, 32 bit system. I have the newest bios that Acer offers for it, and chipset. on Insider slow ring. This old laptop runs great, until 15063 build. Once updated I have no internet, wifi or ethernet. I go to...
  9. Change Desktop Icon Text Size under Fall Creator Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Desktop Icon Text Size under Fall Creator Edition: Under 1703 I had the Desktop Icon text set to something slightly larger or bolder than the default 'out of box' font. . When I installed 1709 the fonts reverted to the default. My tired old eyes need something bigger and/or bolder but I don't remember how I did it earlier and...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update Build 15063 in Release Preview ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update Build 15063 in Release Preview ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we have released the Windows 10 Creators Update for Mobile (Build 15063) to the Release Preview ring. Going forward starting with the Windows 10 Creators Update, the following Windows 10 Mobile devices will be...