Windows 10: Creators Update Event ID Errors (Redstone 2?)

Discus and support Creators Update Event ID Errors (Redstone 2?) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the ''Creators Update'' (Redstone 2?) noticed in Event Viewer that the tiledatamodelsvc with error 1115 is showing under Event ID Error 10005,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tazmo8448, May 30, 2017.

1. tazmo8448 Win User

Creators Update Event ID Errors (Redstone 2?)

After the ''Creators Update'' (Redstone 2?) noticed in Event Viewer that the tiledatamodelsvc with error 1115 is showing under Event ID Error 10005, whereas it did not log errors prior to this update.
    Got this from TechNet:
    ''As for the "Tile Data model server", it is a system service running under "LocalSystem" account. It is not recommended make modifications to this service, it may result in unexpect behavior.
    If you insist on making changes to it, we could try the following registry key. You will take the risk by yourself.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tiledatamodelsvc\Start
    Value of 1 is automatic (Delayed),
    2 is Automatic
    3 is Manual
    4 is Disabled''

I tried the regedit set to 4 deal but that just caused more issues. Is this thing tied to some sort of Network setting like in remote controls etc? I do not have a homegroup or anything tied to another computer an solely run this PC as a standalone.
    Anybody have an idea as to what what would be causing these errors showing in the Event Viewer?

:)

tazmo8448, May 30, 2017
  2. Nik Hill Win User

What If I Skip A Windows 10 Feature Update And Update To The Latest Windows Feature Update?

Suppose if I have Creators update installed and I skip Fall Creators update and installs the Redstone 4 update when it comes, will I get the features that were part of Fall Creators update with the Redstone 4 update?

Nik Hill, May 30, 2017
  3. sammoss Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3194496)

@PA Bear if you have the latest greatest updates {about 4 or 5 KBs so far]to go along with the Anniversary/Redstone OS and you are not experiencing any Event ID Errors [especially after the KB3194496] and you are using W10 Pro X64 version 1607 ver. 14393.222
    would you mind telling us what you have done differently that results in you having no error code 10 or 214? Because since the last few KBs to go along with Redstone I sure have along with all these other folks plus I'm sure many many more that don't even
    check Event Viewer.

Its too many to ignore really.

sammoss, May 30, 2017
Thema:

Creators Update Event ID Errors (Redstone 2?)

1. Creators Update Event ID Errors (Redstone 2?) - Similar Threads - Creators Update Event

2. WHEA Logger - Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger - Event ID 2: I am getting over 15,000 warning events notifying me of WHEA Logger - Event ID 2.The process ID points to a svchost and DPS service particularly as the issue.I restarted the DPS service which confirmed it is this service which is causing the errors to appear.The message is "A...
  3. WHEA Logger - Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Logger - Event ID 2: I am getting over 15,000 warning events notifying me of WHEA Logger - Event ID 2.The process ID points to a svchost and DPS service particularly as the issue.I restarted the DPS service which confirmed it is this service which is causing the errors to appear.The message is "A...
  4. Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error on startup event id 56 acpi 2: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Popup" Guid="{47bfa2b7-bd54-4fac-b70b-29021084ca8f}" EventSourceName="Application Popup" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">56</EventID> <Version>0</Version>...
  5. Event ID 2: Kernel event tracing

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 2: Kernel event tracing: Umm, today I've been solving all kinds of event errors but this one remained unsolved mostly because I can't find any info about it. It shows in event viewer log on every boot / win restart. I don't know what it is and how does it affects me. I would be grateful if someone...
  6. Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 2: So I have noticed I have been getting this sometime after Fall Creators Update. Kernal Event Tracing Session "" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 Anybody know what this is? 96363
  7. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...
  8. Event ID 10016

Event ID 10016: Here is a previous thread about it: Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM - Windows 10 Forums I did run Regedit (as an admin) and did go to that entry in HKEY and did try to change permissions, but I get access denied. What to do now? 100s...
  9. Event id 10016

in Windows 10 Support
    Event id 10016: I, like many other Win10 users, am getting a lot of DCOM Eventid 10016 events logged. I've seen a number of explanations (which I haven't understood) and several solutions. However, I have not seen a clear description of what requests are failing and what the result of the...
  10. W10 Creators update Event viewer error Event ID 360

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Creators update Event viewer error Event ID 360: I have updated Windows 10 Pro to the Creators update. I have had a few event viewer errors which I managed to fix. But I don't know what this one is, I guess everyone is seeing it, does anyone knoe how is it resolved? Thanks. "Windows Hello for Business provisioning will...