Windows 10: Creators Update— Frozen ;_;

Discus and support Creators Update— Frozen ;_; in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Installed creators update. Windows freezes while booting up. Gets passed boot up screen to get into BIOSCIENCE but Windows can't load. It freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chowda, May 9, 2017.

1. Chowda Win User

Creators Update— Frozen ;_;

Installed creators update. Windows freezes while booting up. Gets passed boot up screen to get into BIOSCIENCE but Windows can't load. It freezes

Creators Update— Frozen ;_; [​IMG]

:)

Chowda, May 9, 2017

2. Windows 10 update freezes my computer frequently.

After I updated the Windows 10 fall creator updates, my computer frozen more frequently. Please tell me the solution?

Nguyễn HuyVỹ, May 9, 2017
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 Creators Updates -> stuck at 86%

Hi ! Please see this thread I created. Updating to 'Creator took 2 hours+ There are 3 phases. At times it seems frozen, but will start again. 50 minutes is not enough time for the update to complete!

What is your experience with installing 'Creator'?

garybear89, May 9, 2017
  4. Creators Update— Frozen ;_;

Hi Chowda. Welcome to the TenForums @Chowda

When you say you installed Creator Update did you do a clean install or did you use Windows Upgrade Assistance or did you create media and then performed an in place upgrade? (used setup from the boot media.)

What kind of device, please be specific are you trying to update?

What do you mean you get past boot up screen into BioScience? Normal machine boots, you click somewhere, you enter password and then your desktop appears. Yours sounds different.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 10, 2017
  5. Chowda Win User
    Thanks for getting back to me. This was done through the downloaded upgrade assistant.
    I admit I'm somewhat computer illiterate compared to the community here.

Chowda, May 10, 2017
  6. Okay. Lets try in the in place upgrade.

Before doing so I would create an Image with a tool like Macrium Reflect.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...p-restore.html

Then if you really need to make this change I would follow this tutorial.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Before going further unless there is a need to do the upgrade I would recommend waiting until Microsoft thinks they are ready for your device. By this I mean they start with machines they know upgrade without issue, new machines, modern tech. Then they do the next group and learn / fix. And so on and so on. You are welcome to jump the queue and in some regards you give them early information.

Not saying don't do it but understand if you have older gear there could be some gotcha's and you may have to become more experience in the ways of Windows.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Creators Update— Frozen ;_;

1. Creators Update— Frozen ;_; - Similar Threads - Creators Update— Frozen

2. Frozen update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Frozen update: Cummulative KB4601319 build 19041-804 Ver2004 Never had issues before this cum update , stuck at 74% for 2 hrs . Checked troubleshooter > system needed to be restarted .Proceeded to restart and received normal notice (wait win is getting ready to restart) . Screen then stuck...
  3. Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creator's Update: What is Creator's Update? And How can I get that? Are Insider Program and Creator's Update Same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/creators-update/1d440c83-6041-478b-9874-b651a8224bd1
  4. Creators Update

Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  5. creator update

creator update: It appears that the creator update has me in its crosshairs. From what little I could find out the only thing I am interested in is the improved edge. Can all the other features be uninstalled or at least ignored. 86852
  6. Updates frozen

Updates frozen: In the update screen (settings-update & security) it shows the following updates are available, and further down the page it shows Downloading Updates 0%. this has been the same figure for about 8 hours and no advance. Not doing any other work on the laptop, so all resources...
  7. Creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators update: I installed the creators update some months ago that helped solving some of the problems I had with windows. But after windows crashed and I had to reinstall it, I can no longer seem to get the creators update to work. I just get a message that says "thank you for updating...
  8. Creator update frozen at 32%

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator update frozen at 32%: Hi...my PC started a Creator Update by it self and is stuck at 32%...How do I proceed 87638
  9. creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    creators update: I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with the creators update? I installed it on a desktop and laptop. The laptop seems ok with it. The desktop appeared ok at first, but after a couple of days things started happening. Keyboard would freeze, chrome with bing started...
  10. Creator update frozen at 32% won't progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creator update frozen at 32% won't progress: I've waited a good 30 mins so far. came back and notice the loading circle isn't moving and had been stuck at 32% for the past 30 mins. At this point I feel another update had F'ed up again. As I was expecting (not had all that great luck with major installs such as this....