Windows 10: Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties

Discus and support Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK, now with Creators Update becoming available, has anyone figured out how to get to the advanced display settings? 81293 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tempus, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Tempus Win User

Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties

OK, now with Creators Update becoming available, has anyone figured out how to get to the advanced display settings?

:)

Tempus, Apr 7, 2017

2. Advanced display settings in the Creator Update

The Advanced display settings in the Creator Update are missing.

The Control Panel - Display is also missing.

Font size changes in apps are also ignored or overwritten.

I'm very reluctant to have to use regedit to fix this or changing the DPI.

It seems that every major Windows update takes away more and more customization features.

The Themes section did not need a change.

Mitch Mesh, Apr 7, 2017
  3. NO DISPLAY ICON is now GONE from the Control Panel after the recent Windows 10 Update this week around 5/16/17.

I would like to change the size and appearance of the fonts in Windows 10. At this point after the update of 5/16/17 it is not possible. However, this update makes Windows 10 less flexible. I miss my more flexible Windows 10 with Display properties before
    5/16/17 update. I miss to adjust display, file explorer etc. fonts through display options. I wish MS can find a solution for this issue. Thanks in advance.

KamilÇeliker, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties

TairikuOkami, Apr 7, 2017
Thema:

Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties

1. Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties - Similar Threads - Creators Update Missing

2. advanced properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    advanced properties: i'm trying to make my mic less static by going into advanced mic properties which I found. but a lot of the settings are grayed out and I can't change them. this is my personal computer so this is kinda confusing. how do i unblock these settings such as the "default format"...
  3. Network Adapter Properties Advanced Tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Properties Advanced Tab: Alright so I have this problem with my 5Ghz internet. I was using it just fine till I suddenly felt my wifi went super slow. So normally I would restart the router and carry on. However, this time I could not find the 5Ghz internet anymore. Instead, only the 2.4ghz is around....
  4. Missing Advance Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192
  5. Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch: I sent the following to :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ " I cannot complete the mandatory security settings update required for the Creator update. That is because I am visually impaired and operate my computer monitor in portrait setting and Windows 10...
  6. Missing buttons following Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing buttons following Fall Creators Update: Hi. Before that last big Update, I used to have buttons (where the question marks are in the attached pic) saying 'Restore this item' 'Restore all items' and I can't find a way to get these back. As you can see, I'm using Classic Shell if that matters. Can anyone put me...
  7. Latest Creator Update and Display Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Creator Update and Display Issue: Hello, Using an HP all-in-one with 23" display.Just installed the new Creators update and lost my personalized display settings. The display setting under Scale and Layout shows the correct percentage as before (I set it at 150%); however, I cannot see where to access text...
  8. No text displayed in explorer after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No text displayed in explorer after Creators Update: I have updated my Windows 10 to the latest version. After update I can't see any text in explorer (no folder and file names), only icons are shown. The same problem is with old Control Panel. On the other hand, the new settings menu is working as well as menu start. I've...
  9. Advanced sizing of text ... gone with Creators Update ?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced sizing of text ... gone with Creators Update ?!: Does anybody know where "advanced sizing of text and other items" from display settings is gone ? I cannot find it anywhere and I need Windows to have bigger fonts (and I don't want to scale everything, just the size of the text). If it's completely gone with Creators Update,...
  10. My advanced display options are missing after last update.

in Windows 10 Support
    My advanced display options are missing after last update.: Let me start off by saying I am visually impaired. I used to be able to go into settings, display & find an advance option for font size. There were several drop downs such as Title, Menu, Tool bar, etc., that I could choose the size of the font. I used an 18 or 20 pt. font....